Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified
Humankind
Universe banner wording

Where to go to Subscribe to Newsletter

Copied to clipboard!
6 years ago
Jul 1, 2018, 9:08:21 PM

I just recently bought Endless Space 2, and I am obsessed with getting every available content for all of Amplitude's games. I have come to terms that I may not get the Cravers PRime ship skins, but I am trying to get the Sophon hero that you get for subscribing to the Newsletter. I cant fins anywhere to subscrive to the newsletter, can anyone help?

0Send private message
2 years ago
Jun 12, 2022, 7:40:08 AM

Hi, I think I found the right website. In my case the sub didnt work however but you can try it by yourself. Here is the link: https://mailchi.mp/amplitude-studios/games2gether-newsletter-001

0Send private message
2 years ago
Aug 17, 2022, 7:49:10 AM

Does anyone know what the link is?  I couldn't find it on the website, and the above link didn't work for me.

0Send private message
2 years ago
Aug 17, 2022, 11:59:26 AM

To quote Daarkarrow from another thread:

Daarkarrow wrote:
Polskers wrote:

How did you sign up for the newsletter? I still haven't been able to activate my Great Zimbabwe...

You need to click on your profile picture > Settings > Newsletter > It has to be "Active" with a colour on the border.
Then it should appears on rewards the Great Zimbabwe Wonder to claim.

Updated 2 years ago.
0Send private message
a year ago
Feb 13, 2023, 1:16:39 AM

Hello everyone,

have this problem : my account shows that the newsletter is activated. But still can’t the Zimbabwe Wonder. Nothing in my mail too.

whatsmore I don’t know how to unlock the Ampfied 2022 bonus too.

don’t get mad at me, I play only HKD , times to times and I used to play on Stadia before. So I had no bonus, no DLC no nothing. I’m not used to these unlocking techniques.

if anyone would give a suggestion, that would be cool.

0Send private message
a year ago
Feb 28, 2023, 10:28:52 AM

I have the same problem, the newsletter is activated on my account, my HK game is connected via amplifiers but i dont get the Zimbabwe Wonder :/

0Send private message
a year ago
Feb 28, 2023, 11:28:09 PM
Javeragee wrote:

I have the same problem, the newsletter is activated on my account, my HK game is connected via amplifiers but i dont get the Zimbabwe Wonder :/

Do you see the Zimbabwe wonder listed anywhere in the Rewards section of your G2G account?  (You may want to filter the rewards on that page by universe in order to make the Humankind ones more visible.)

0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment
0Send private message