Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified
Humankind
Universe banner wording

The Hard Game

Copied to clipboard!
11 years ago
Nov 10, 2013, 1:38:31 AM
Okay guys & girls: I got something.. different for you (in case you don't know it yet) :

The Hard Game.

Basically, its an online riddle page with questions - but testing all kinds of skills and knowledge. There are no hints, only a statement/question and a textbox for input.

Be warned, it's very frustrating, but is a really nice way to spend time thinking (mostly outside the box) too.

http://thehardgame.com/

Btw: I got answers from 1 to 48 (1 to 45 can be found online) and I'm currently sitting on 49.

€dit: found a clue for 49, sitting on 50, even more stuck. and there seem to be more than 56 questions.

€dit2: got solution for 50, but have no idea how the input is required.

Happy thinking outside the box!
0Send private message
11 years ago
Nov 10, 2013, 6:01:47 PM
Naw - I used to play these "hacking" games as a kid. Grew tired of them really fast.

Edit: Oh - It's not even one of those. This is much simpler (and easier)
0Send private message
11 years ago
Nov 10, 2013, 7:38:24 PM
Mansen wrote:
Naw - I used to play these "hacking" games as a kid. Grew tired of them really fast.

Edit: Oh - It's not even one of those. This is much simpler (and easier)

How far have you got? lol

PS: What did you mean with hacking games?
0Send private message
11 years ago
Nov 11, 2013, 5:08:06 PM
Hacking games - Kind of similar. You start having to look into source code of the pages, manually guess URLs, download files, access FTP servers and so on. It builds your web knowledge.
0Send private message
11 years ago
Nov 11, 2013, 5:28:04 PM
Mansen wrote:
Hacking games - Kind of similar. You start having to look into source code of the pages, manually guess URLs, download files, access FTP servers and so on. It builds your web knowledge.

Ah I see, okay lol

But seems to be a nice way of interactive learning.
0Send private message
10 years ago
Jan 28, 2014, 10:38:00 AM
Hahah if you go for the hardest game out now has to be dark souls for ps3/xbox 360, the games motto is "are you ready to die?" the amount of times i have quit but then came back to it is just crazy, its so difficult that it makes you improve your game every time you die so you adapt, give it a try.
0Send private message
10 years ago
Jan 31, 2014, 12:28:01 PM
batool100 wrote:
Hahah if you go for the hardest game out now has to be dark souls for ps3/xbox 360, the games motto is "are you ready to die?" the amount of times i have quit but then came back to it is just crazy, its so difficult that it makes you improve your game every time you die so you adapt, give it a try.

Well, thanks, I already own and play Dark Souls - I know that it's challenging, but this thread was a bit more aimed at mind-games smiley: biggrin
0Send private message
0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment
0Send private message