Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified
Humankind
Universe banner wording

Endless Space miniseries or novel

Copied to clipboard!
3 years ago
Feb 10, 2021, 6:02:39 AM

IDK about anyone else but I would kill for an Endless Space animated miniseries on like hulu or some shit. That would be rad af. Like, I already loved those short stories they did, but a show would be next level.

Also, I listen to audiobooks while I work, and I think it would be super cool if they did an Endless Space/Legend novel too. That would be rad, and there's so much lore to draw from for one. A girl can dream, damn it.

0Send private message
3 years ago
Jun 28, 2021, 10:46:34 PM

I think it´d be really cool with a novel. I am a writer but I don´t know the subject matter well enough. I really like Endless Space but I am barely scraping 100 hours together between 1 and 2 so far. But I am into it now. I also listen to audiobooks at work and to go to sleep! :D

0Send private message
3 years ago
Sep 7, 2021, 10:13:56 AM

Hi, greetings everyone. Well, I think we all love audiobooks. They are convenient to use and are more durable. Audiobooks leads you to multitask as well and me being an essay writer, I feel quite amazing while writing my essay and listening to audiobooks at the same time.

However, about Endless Space, I'd say that this subject matter would be super interesting as a novel. I love reading and writing and I think having a novel would be so much fun as you can have 'endless' imaginations. 

0Send private message
a year ago
Feb 27, 2023, 4:35:07 AM

I am a voice actor...

0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment
0Send private message