logo amplifiers simplified
Humankind
Universe banner wording

Let's see some gorgeous-looking faction cards from stream

Copied to clipboard!
0Send private message
5 years ago
Aug 21, 2019, 7:54:22 AM

Thanks for this I'm having fun trying to figure out each faction from the picture!

Is there any way you could upload those larger pictures like the one with the female pharoh? I'd love to have these artworks as wallpapers!

0Send private message
0Send private message0Send private message
5 years ago
Aug 22, 2019, 9:33:46 PM

Really nice. The only thing I don't like is the crown in the 15th one, it looks too cartoony. Almost like a burger king crown.

Updated 5 years ago.
0Send private message
5 years ago
Aug 22, 2019, 10:05:14 PM
TarteTatin wrote:

Really nice. The only thing I don't like is the crown in the 15th one, it looks too cartoony. Almost like a burger king crown.

i agree. It is more like a scene from the 1200s.

Updated 5 years ago.
0Send private message
0Send private message0Send private message
5 years ago
Aug 29, 2019, 8:57:04 PM

So, the PC Gamer article had a collage of art. All the art in the collage were known faction cards exept one.

So is it a previously unknown faction (Tuetonic Order?) or the one piece of art in the collage that isn't a faction card?

0Send private message
4 years ago
Dec 9, 2019, 4:18:39 PM

That Unknown faction seems to be Eastern europian to me, perhaps it's the Maygars or it could be as EaglePursuit said, Teutonic Order

0Send private message
4 years ago
Dec 14, 2019, 12:52:29 PM

I missed the stream and now the video seems to have disappeared, or at least I can't find it. I hope there's another version of the video on Twitch.

0Send private message
0Send private message
4 years ago
Dec 17, 2019, 9:15:22 PM

The art for this game is just on a completely different level.

0Send private message
4 years ago
Feb 11, 2020, 5:25:29 PM

Here's the Zhou:

Sorry for the quality, I had to screenshot it from Instagram

Updated 4 years ago.
0Send private message
4 years ago
Mar 1, 2020, 1:17:48 PM

Since nobody has posted these arts here yet; on Twitter a better look at the art of Zhou and the arts of Aksum and Carthage 

and coming from the Developer Diary video: Origins has a better look at the art of "Persia", and it has an Anglophone colony (I think it can be either American or Australian) and a European medieval army (I don't know who it could be).

0Send private message
4 years ago
Mar 2, 2020, 12:46:21 AM

Oooh, I've never even heard of the Aksumites. Would they be a classical civ or a medeival one?

0Send private message
4 years ago
Mar 2, 2020, 4:24:09 AM
Dinode wrote:

Oooh, I've never even heard of the Aksumites. Would they be a classical civ or a medeival one?

Aksumites are classical, they were a kind of predecessor to Ethiopia and helped establish Christianity in the region. Also built some giant monuments which are their EQ.

0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment
0Send private message