logo amplifiers simplified
Humankind
Universe banner wording

Trailer movie

Copied to clipboard!
5 years ago
Aug 21, 2019, 7:05:10 PM

Hello,

Can you remove a doubt : is the fisrt part of the trailer is in computer-generated image ?

Btw : Awesome trailer !

Regards,

Elphealer

0Send private message
5 years ago
Aug 21, 2019, 7:52:49 PM

A caveman in a beat up spaceship playing a synthesizer.    Worst.  Trailer.   EVER.   

0Send private message
5 years ago
Aug 21, 2019, 8:25:57 PM
Elphealer wrote:

Hello,

Can you remove a doubt : is the fisrt part of the trailer is in computer-generated image ?

Btw : Awesome trailer !

Regards,

Elphealer

The spaceship is not real. The musician is wearing prosthetics. That about sums it up.

0Send private message
5 years ago
Aug 21, 2019, 8:26:56 PM
Jodet wrote:

A caveman in a beat up spaceship playing a synthesizer.    Worst.  Trailer.   EVER.   

If we sell 10 million copies of Humankind I hear we'll get a brand new spaceship for the next trailer.

0Send private message
0Send private message
5 years ago
Aug 21, 2019, 11:08:48 PM
Frogsquadron wrote:
Jodet wrote:

A caveman in a beat up spaceship playing a synthesizer.    Worst.  Trailer.   EVER.   

If we sell 10 million copies of Humankind I hear we'll get a brand new spaceship for the next trailer.

Post hoc ergo propter hoc

0Send private message
5 years ago
Aug 22, 2019, 5:30:45 AM
Jodet wrote:

A caveman in a beat up spaceship playing a synthesizer.    Worst.  Trailer.   EVER.   

With a song that every French speaker who grew up in the 80-90s are likely familiar with. That remix was not a random choice. 

0Send private message
0Send private message
5 years ago
Aug 22, 2019, 9:34:27 AM
Jodet wrote:

Are you serious?! Because if this is a joke, it's quite a poor one. And if you're indeed serious, then I invite you to come up with a more creative idea!

0Send private message
5 years ago
Aug 23, 2019, 9:10:43 AM
SuperMarloWorld wrote:

The ending wtf

I have zero recollection of the ending either, and I watched that shoe so much as a kid. That's... grim.

0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment
0Send private message