logo amplifiers simplified
Humankind
Universe banner wording

New Informations: Discussion Megathread

Copied to clipboard!
5 years ago
Sep 6, 2019, 6:51:16 AM

Hey,

I just had an idea to make some sort of "Megathread" where we can discuss all the informations that Amplitude will give us in the future. If you do not want this thread or think it is unnecessary I am just going to close it, but I thought it is a good idea to bundle up all our informations instead of having 100 different threads :-)

I am really looking forward to this game and can't wait to get more infos about this game.

At first a little bit of speculation: What do you think will be the next time Amplitude is giving as another look at their game and what feature will they reveal next?

0Send private message
5 years ago
Sep 8, 2019, 3:22:09 PM

I am really looking forward to new information as well, but my guess is that there wont be anything new at least until after the release of Endless Space 2's new Expansion Awakening. That is coming out this week, soooo... hopefully we get new Humankind stuff in 1-2 weeks? One can dream...

0Send private message
0Send private message
5 years ago
Sep 11, 2019, 3:42:51 PM

Well, the game's Twitter posted a reminder today to turn on Youtube notifications for the channel, so we may be getting something this week. My bet is gameplay.

0Send private message
5 years ago
Sep 11, 2019, 8:55:31 PM
ImperatorTempus42 wrote:

Well, the game's Twitter posted a reminder today to turn on Youtube notifications for the channel, so we may be getting something this week. My bet is gameplay.

Maybe some combat? That would be nice.

0Send private message
0Send private message
5 years ago
Sep 17, 2019, 7:42:19 PM

So, from the Discord server, I can confirm that the Celts (Classical) have the Doldrem as a unique district for their cities, and it and the Assyrian Citadel district are locked if you transition from those cultures. No word yet if that applies to wonders, but Emblematic buildings so far are lost if you change cultures.

0Send private message
0Send private message
5 years ago
Sep 18, 2019, 5:40:42 AM
ImperatorTempus42 wrote:

So, from the Discord server, I can confirm that the Celts (Classical) have the Doldrem as a unique district for their cities, and it and the Assyrian Citadel district are locked if you transition from those cultures. No word yet if that applies to wonders, but Emblematic buildings so far are lost if you change cultures.

Do we know what happens if you were in the middle of creating one when the culture switched?

0Send private message
5 years ago
Sep 18, 2019, 3:43:19 PM
ImperatorTempus42 wrote:

I like this as it means you cant keep building ziggurats or sphinxs into the modern era but the ones you have built retain all their bonuses right?

0Send private message
5 years ago
Sep 19, 2019, 1:25:52 AM
Dinode wrote:
ImperatorTempus42 wrote:

Do we know what happens if you were in the middle of creating one when the culture switched?

If they end up as unfinished historical curiousities that attract tourists in the end game, HK's an instant classic. LOL

"And then the islanders moved these giant heads to the beach and left them here.  We're not sure why.  Now if you'll step this way ..."

Updated 5 years ago.
0Send private message
5 years ago
Sep 19, 2019, 1:37:30 PM
MasterofMobius wrote:
ImperatorTempus42 wrote:

I like this as it means you cant keep building ziggurats or sphinxs into the modern era but the ones you have built retain all their bonuses right?

Yes, and I think give a tourism bonus, too.

0Send private message
5 years ago
Sep 23, 2019, 11:28:16 AM

I do not know how else to do this, but I think I remember correctly that one of the devs (frogsquadron???) followed this thread, so I wanted to directly ask for maybe a little teaser to when we can expect new informations about your game. I do not want to sound impatient.... but I am :P And I am dying for new infos. Would be nice if you can come up with some news, but I can totally understand if you can not say anything atm. :-)

0Send private message
5 years ago
Sep 30, 2019, 9:42:47 AM

Well, part of the relative silence right now is us gearing for .c̴̦̱̦̩̥͊͌̓͋̾͒̓̕̕ó̹̝̳̳̲̹̻͔̉̆͂͛͒͝m͈̥͎̼̥͓̳̱͙͐̈́̇̈́͂̉ͅm̴̨̨͍̰̗̝̬̥̮̀̆̓̓̄̀͗̚ṵ̡̟̰̬̱̪̾̇̔̉̿n̲̮̠̠̘̥̻̉͛̇̈̍̆͞i̺̼̹̖͎̱̹̜̳͛̓͗͆͡ç͈̥̟̝͕̟̹͔̈́̇̃̈͞ą̷̯̗͎̱͕̋̓̔͆͂̄͢t̡̝̯̱̣̮̀̒̈́̐̈́͝i̴̢̯͍͕̠̳̼̰͑̌͂̒͢͠ö̶̟͖͈̰̠̞͖́͒͛͘͠ń̛̹͍͍̫̥̭͍̫̀̄̍̇͗̑̂͘͢ o̡̹͍̙̞̹̐̏̇̇̈́v̶̛̬̳̪͍̰͓͊̐̋̅̎̀́͜͝͡ę̶̹̪̖̳̂͌̇̄̑̆͝ŗ̸̥͓̠̼͈͙̘̑̅̔̆͘͜͟͡d̹̤͚͖̀̂̆͛͗̂͘̚͜r̡̻̩̱͔̩̣̟͌̋̎̑̀ͅǐ̵̢̢̲̼̱͇̮̗̘͑͛̄̍̍̀͞ṽ̡̛͓͚͍̼̪̱͍̳̽̊̄͋͡e̶̦̯̼̲̜̟̩̯͑͊̇̏̂͆.

Rest assured that we're going to be soon teasing a whole bunch of stuff, some of which has been guessed, some of which has been guessed wrong, and some of which hasn't been even hinted at. And also we'll show some more of the game's actual graphics, because it deserves to be shown.

0Send private message
5 years ago
Sep 30, 2019, 11:14:54 AM

"WOW". 

- Were the last words as he was overrun by the Hypetrain.

0Send private message
5 years ago
Sep 30, 2019, 3:05:53 PM
Frogsquadron wrote:

Well, part of the relative silence right now is us gearing for .c̴̦̱̦̩̥͊͌̓͋̾͒̓̕̕ó̹̝̳̳̲̹̻͔̉̆͂͛͒͝m͈̥͎̼̥͓̳̱͙͐̈́̇̈́͂̉ͅm̴̨̨͍̰̗̝̬̥̮̀̆̓̓̄̀͗̚ṵ̡̟̰̬̱̪̾̇̔̉̿n̲̮̠̠̘̥̻̉͛̇̈̍̆͞i̺̼̹̖͎̱̹̜̳͛̓͗͆͡ç͈̥̟̝͕̟̹͔̈́̇̃̈͞ą̷̯̗͎̱͕̋̓̔͆͂̄͢t̡̝̯̱̣̮̀̒̈́̐̈́͝i̴̢̯͍͕̠̳̼̰͑̌͂̒͢͠ö̶̟͖͈̰̠̞͖́͒͛͘͠ń̛̹͍͍̫̥̭͍̫̀̄̍̇͗̑̂͘͢ o̡̹͍̙̞̹̐̏̇̇̈́v̶̛̬̳̪͍̰͓͊̐̋̅̎̀́͜͝͡ę̶̹̪̖̳̂͌̇̄̑̆͝ŗ̸̥͓̠̼͈͙̘̑̅̔̆͘͜͟͡d̹̤͚͖̀̂̆͛͗̂͘̚͜r̡̻̩̱͔̩̣̟͌̋̎̑̀ͅǐ̵̢̢̲̼̱͇̮̗̘͑͛̄̍̍̀͞ṽ̡̛͓͚͍̼̪̱͍̳̽̊̄͋͡e̶̦̯̼̲̜̟̩̯͑͊̇̏̂͆.

...some of which hasn't been even hinted at.

dont know if gifs work on this forum... but let the anticipation be reignited!

0Send private message
0Send private message
5 years ago
Oct 4, 2019, 3:02:44 PM

The Humankind Game facebook page is slowly becoming more active with posts, just a heads up for those looking for info/interaction. 

0Send private message
5 years ago
Oct 4, 2019, 5:27:06 PM
Zypher14 wrote:

The Humankind Game facebook page is slowly becoming more active with posts, just a heads up for those looking for info/interaction. 

As is the Twitter! So, something new's coming.

0Send private message
0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment
0Send private message