Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified
Humankind
Universe banner wording

Does anyone know?

Copied to clipboard!
3 years ago
Jun 11, 2021, 7:29:02 AM

No way of getting the beta even tho I've pre-order the game and followed the steps that were given to me. There are no videos on how to do it either so does anyone know how? I'm trying to do via Steam btw

0Send private message
3 years ago
Jun 11, 2021, 9:00:34 AM

Hey ! Sorry to bring the bad news, but the last playable OpenDev (Victor OpenDev) has been off since May, 3rd :

" From Thursday, April 22nd to Monday, May 3rd, the new Victor OpenDev is available on Steam and the Epic Games Store. "

Right now, there isn't any playable OpenDev, but (this is highly conditional), we may have good news or surprises on sunday, during PC Gaming Show 2021 :

• SEGA and Amplitude Studios will have a major announcement and reveal for the highly anticipated strategy game, Humankind

You propbably want to keep your eyes and ears wide open until then :)

Hope this can at least help a bit while waiting.

Updated 3 years ago.
0Send private message
0Send private message
3 years ago
Jun 12, 2021, 8:37:32 PM

So, just in case you've missed it, Humankind's closed beta has just been announced : https://mobile.twitter.com/humankindgame/status/1403785458585423874

More details will be given during tomorrow's E3 show (link above). PC Gaming Show is scheduled tomorrw at 2:30pm PDT, 10:30pm BST, 11:30pm DST, 7:30am AEST (June 14th).

So stay tuned :)

Updated 3 years ago.
0Send private message
3 years ago
Jun 12, 2021, 10:11:28 PM
Waykot wrote:

So, just in case you've missed it, Humankind's closed beta has just been announced : https://mobile.twitter.com/humankindgame/status/1403785458585423874

More details will be given during tomorrow's E3 show (link above). PC Gaming Show is scheduled tomorrw at 2:30pm PDT, 10:30pm BST, 11:30pm DST, 7:30am AEST (June 14th).

So stay tuned :)

So the cat is finally out of the box, so to speak. :P 

Been wanting to tell people about this ever since we got the info, but haven't been able to due to NDA. Since there isn't too much info following that link I still can't say much though. :)

Updated 3 years ago.
0Send private message
0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment
0Send private message