Hi all !

This thread aims to answer in a non-exhaustive way the most frequently asked questions about Twitch Drops.

Rewards 
Small precision, when you unlock a content creator avatar you cannot play as that avatar in game but you only can play against its AI, so it's normal that you cannot see content creator avatars in the avatar customization menu. But once you start a new game, you can choose the content creator avatar as an opponent :)

If your favorite streamer is currently playing other games than Humankind during the drop period, I remind you that it is still possible to obtain them by watching some Amplitude StreamsStay tuned to our social media.

Twitch link issues

1. Check connections on G2G and Twitch (my screen are in french so sorry if the translation it's not exactly the same :) )
    a) Twitch: check if you have a connection named "Games2Gether Account" in Settings > Connections > Other connections

b) G2G (
    https://account.games2gether.com/): check if you have your twitch account linked

- If it's linked, try to resync by clicking on if you still don't have your drops (https://www.games2gether.com/amplitude-studios/humankind/drops/personas), go to step 2
- If it's not linked in G2G, link your Twitch account

2. My account is linked but I still do not have drops!

a) Check your twitch drops inventory (on twitch, click on your profile on top right > Drops)

- Is my drop gauge at 100%?

If yes, is my drop claimed? Does it appear at the bottom of Twitch inventory page?

- If no, you still have to watch the content creator stream

b) If the drop doesn't appear at the bottom of the page, it's maybe not claimed. Do you have a  "Claim" button? If yes, click on it and resync your account (step 1 b))

3. If step 1 or 2 are not working
a) Unlink on G2G

b) Unlink on Twitch (Settings > Connections > Other connections) and remove "Games2Gether Account"

Now you're not linked anymore

c) Link your account on G2G

Hope it could help, don't hesitate to contact me if it still doesn't work (or if it works ^^)