Copied to clipboard!
3 years ago
Sep 16, 2021, 10:42:08 PM

I have checked various things such as:

• Unit upkeep
  • Industry vs district cost
  • Buyout with money and population
  • City absorb cost
Anyway what would you want me to check next?

0Send private message
0Send private message0Send private message0Send private message0Send private message
3 years ago
Sep 20, 2021, 7:50:56 PM

I have now posted about influence and religion spread, next plan is trade route cost, but do you want me to check anything?

Updated 3 years ago.
0Send private message
3 years ago
Sep 21, 2021, 2:47:09 PM

Last time i played i wondered how population cap is computed for each city, and also why cities can grow beyond that cap. Sorry if it is an obvious question.

0Send private message
3 years ago
Sep 21, 2021, 3:19:08 PM
lbasil wrote:

Last time i played i wondered how population cap is computed for each city, and also why cities can grow beyond that cap. Sorry if it is an obvious question.

Population cap is equal to the number of jobs in the city. So if you have 10 farmer jobs, 5 worker jobs, 5 trader jobs and 10 researcher jobs, your pop capacity will be 10+5+5+10 = 30. Cities can grow beyond the cap as going above the cap mean your pops consume more food, it is not a hard cap as if you produce enough food, you can still grow the city beyond the cap.

0Send private message
3 years ago
Sep 21, 2021, 7:20:08 PM

I have updated my industry graphs next plan is maybe to check how trade route cost is calculated. Anything someone want me to check?

0Send private message
0Send private message
3 years ago
Sep 22, 2021, 6:40:15 PM

Anything anyone want me to check before I delete my account?

0Send private message
3 years ago
Sep 22, 2021, 7:17:01 PM

Has anyone calculated the rate at which fame rewards decrease for era stars?  I would be curious if there is a certain # of turns in the era where you hit a point of diminishing returns.

Also, is the rate of decrease dependent upon when you start the era, or based on an arbitrary turn number? 

Side note, unless you don't want to contribute, there is no benefit to deleting your account.  You've provided valuable data and insights to the community(more than most), and even if you stopped, those contributions should be appropriately attributed and recognized.  

Thank you for your contributions to the community.

0Send private message
3 years ago
Sep 22, 2021, 7:30:11 PM
dordier wrote:

Side note, unless you don't want to contribute, there is no benefit to deleting your account.  You've provided valuable data and insights to the community(more than most), and even if you stopped, those contributions should be appropriately attributed and recognized.  

Thank you for your contributions to the community.

I have deleted my account numerous times before, I can make a new one when I want to post more stuff. I don't think I have done more than most as I have not done much at all.

0Send private message
3 years ago
Sep 23, 2021, 4:36:10 PM

Anything I should check before I start with food and population?

0Send private message
3 years ago
Sep 23, 2021, 9:54:14 PM

Next thing I think I will check is Aesthete stars, and science osmosis.

0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment
0Send private message