Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified
Humankind
Universe banner wording

Everyone is so nice. Where are the wars?

Copied to clipboard!
a month ago
Apr 9, 2024, 4:42:45 AM

It seems the AI is very passive in the game. They want to ally and make deals even if I give them traits like rusher, militant, cruel or traitor. Have anyone found a combination that actually makes the AI go to war? 

0Send private message
a month ago
Apr 9, 2024, 8:10:34 AM
ReneTS wrote:

It seems the AI is very passive in the game. They want to ally and make deals even if I give them traits like rusher, militant, cruel or traitor. Have anyone found a combination that actually makes the AI go to war? 

It also depends on which AI you are using and the difficulty you are playing.

0Send private message
0Send private message0Send private message
a month ago
Apr 9, 2024, 5:58:41 PM
ReneTS wrote:

It is on max difficulty and no peace mode. They just never attacks.

The same thing happens to me. I'm starting to think it's because we are too good, even at the highest level of difficulty, and the machine is programmed to fear you if you are superior.

It's frustrating because it's true that I miss the AI being much more aggressive. It never attacks me, and I do everything to provoke them until I finally attack them.

0Send private message
a month ago
Apr 9, 2024, 7:20:16 PM
Jaume wrote:
ReneTS wrote:

The same thing happens to me. I'm starting to think it's because we are too good, even at the highest level of difficulty, and the machine is programmed to fear you if you are superior.

It's frustrating because it's true that I miss the AI being much more aggressive. It never attacks me, and I do everything to provoke them until I finally attack them.

You have to take agressive opponents and look for thous in the Humankind -> PERSONAS section on this site.

0Send private message
a month ago
Apr 9, 2024, 7:57:19 PM
paxis76 wrote:
Jaume wrote:
ReneTS wrote:

You have to take agressive opponents and look for thous in the Humankind -> PERSONAS section on this site.

I do it and in fact, all the games at expert or advanced level. I only play against aggressive and military AIs.

0Send private message
a month ago
Apr 10, 2024, 1:04:26 PM
Jaume wrote:
paxis76 wrote:
Jaume wrote:
ReneTS wrote:

I do it and in fact, all the games at expert or advanced level. I only play against aggressive and military AIs.

I didn´t change anything in a while, but try using my persona hahaha
But I remember that on the discord they have been sharing which AI are "the best"

0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment
0Send private message