Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified
Humankind
Universe banner wording

Suggestion: MiniMap

Copied to clipboard!
3 years ago
Aug 29, 2021, 5:30:58 PM

On larger maps it is hectic to find specific spots or owned colonies, even if I am fully zoomed out - so a good old mini map should be handy. 

It could show territories by color, city centers, units, battles to quickly click to them. Just the usual things.

0Send private message
3 years ago
Aug 29, 2021, 7:08:34 PM

Agreed.

It would also allow you to have much more QOL. Able to show enemies in friendly territory. (we've all been there.. enemy is ransacking one of your tiles.. and there is literally ZERO warning about it.. /facepalm

0Send private message
3 years ago
Aug 29, 2021, 7:19:12 PM

The lack of minimap really struck me when I first tried closed beta, I even commented on it at the end of the survey. Now I'm kinda used to not having it, although it would be a really nice improvement indeed.

0Send private message
3 years ago
Aug 29, 2021, 7:32:42 PM

Agreed.

Just an outline of the landmasses with cities and borders.

On the subject of maps, I wish there was a way to make region borders larger and more obvious (just temporarily) when I am trying to plan out city placement form max zoom.  Sometimes, it is really hard to tell where the regional borders are.

0Send private message
0Send private message0Send private message
3 years ago
Oct 15, 2021, 9:17:05 PM
Dalenn wrote:

The lack of minimap really struck me when I first tried closed beta, I even commented on it at the end of the survey. Now I'm kinda used to not having it, although it would be a really nice improvement indeed.

I'm used to it, too, but it would be so much better to click on the mini map than to zoom out and drag to the spot you need to see.

0Send private message
0Send private message
3 years ago
Oct 17, 2021, 8:45:30 PM

I know it's an Amplitude thing to not have a mini-map, but boy would it be really helpful. The UI is not as useful as it could be in general.

0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment
0Send private message