Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified
Humankind
Universe banner wording

A way to search for resources on the map quickly and automatically build extractors

Copied to clipboard!
3 years ago
Sep 1, 2021, 10:05:03 PM

Right now there is no way to search for luxury and strategic resources, which is particular annoyin on a huge map in which you want to find where the resources are located of an unlocked startegic resource. Give us ability to search for the resources, maybe in the similar way civilization VI do in which you can type in the name of the stuff you want to search for on the map.

Also it would be nice if there was a button to build all unexploited resource extractors in your terriory, like once you press the button you get a description this will build 3 extractors for exploit salt, this will cost you 120 influence. It would be even better if we could control which extractors are built in case we don't want to build all of them right now.

0Send private message
0Send private message0Send private message
3 years ago
Oct 14, 2021, 5:41:24 PM

I am in the late game and need to find items like Saltpetere. With a large map and towns on multiple continents it is difficult to find it...

0Send private message
0Send private message0Send private message0Send private message
2 years ago
May 27, 2022, 4:49:12 PM

I currently hold 3/4 of the map but cannot find Saltpeter!!!  I do have the ability unlocked but need a search tool!  Please!!!

0Send private message
2 years ago
May 27, 2022, 5:07:35 PM

Endless Legend's "All Cities" screen (which filled the screen and had more information than Humankind's cities sidebar) had a column dedicated to resources present in the city's territory and dimmed them if they weren't currently being extracted.  I'd love for something like this to be added to Humankind.

0Send private message
0Send private message0Send private message0Send private message0Send private message0Send private message0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment
0Send private message