Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified
Humankind
Universe banner wording

International military base

Copied to clipboard!
2 years ago
May 25, 2022, 9:20:45 AM

add international military bases, naval and airbase, that can be place after wining a war or by a treaty with your ally, giving you the adjacent position to the base. The player would be able to put an army within the base. This would help to keep the army prepare for war and help allies. keeping the army in these bases will increase the amount of money to pay for its upkeep since it is not in the homeland

0Send private message
2 years ago
May 25, 2022, 2:39:30 PM

I always thought the "Overseas Military Base" would be the EQ of the Americans, much like you describe here, being able to place it in allied territory and being part-garrison and part-airport (and with a hefty upkeep, yes!)

0Send private message
2 years ago
Jun 13, 2022, 2:41:11 PM
charles_Qba wrote:

add international military bases, naval and airbase, that can be place after wining a war or by a treaty with your ally, giving you the adjacent position to the base. The player would be able to put an army within the base. This would help to keep the army prepare for war and help allies. keeping the army in these bases will increase the amount of money to pay for its upkeep since it is not in the homeland

my question then is, what happens if they get independence from you, or you lose a future war?

0Send private message
2 years ago
Jun 13, 2022, 2:45:53 PM
Well, there's already a precedent with British Colonial Offices, but I'm not sure what happens to those either. They just become non-functional, I'd imagine.

I am digging the idea.
0Send private message
2 years ago
Jun 13, 2022, 7:22:40 PM
Daarkarrow wrote:
charles_Qba wrote:

my question then is, what happens if they get independence from you, or you lose a future war?

You could have the option to give the military base to them or just keep the for yourself like a piece of your own land or they just can fight to get them back.  If you lose a future war they can claim them during the peace talk. 

Updated 2 years ago.
0Send private message
2 years ago
Aug 10, 2022, 1:20:18 PM

I like this idea.

Right now it takes me a whole lot of time to bring my new troops to the battlefield.

0Send private message
4 months ago
Jan 17, 2024, 8:31:24 PM

I fully support the idea of adding international military bases to 'Humankind'.

It would be a great addition to the game, enhancing both the strategic and diplomatic gameplay elements. Looking forward to seeing this feature implemented!

0Send private message
3 months ago
Feb 2, 2024, 2:52:27 PM

I do like the idea in a way... But it does sound bit like a nicer version of treaty port in V3(Victoria 3).

0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment
0Send private message