Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified
Humankind
Universe banner wording

AI stole my victory... Again !

Copied to clipboard!
a year ago
Apr 19, 2023, 6:08:16 PM

I posted a thread 2 months ago about this here, and hoped that will be fixed since it's the worst mechanic of this game.

I'm explaining :

The light green IA declares war on dark green IA, weakend becauses it loses a war against me a little while ago.

But they seem to be as weak as each other, and light green never won a battle against dark green.

So I decided to take advantage of the situation, I declared war on dark green too.

But here we are : dark green has only one city. If I take the city, it's the end of the war. If I wait, I lose my war support.

So let's take the city and see what happens.

End turn. Then :

AAARGH ! I've done all the job and light green takes the victory and vassalizes dark green !

Moreover, how can it have enough war score to vassalize it when it has done absolutely nothing

Please, I need you to upvote this thread for developers to realize that this is so annoying.

We want to be able to take advantage of the weakness of our enemy already at war, and not give a free victory to an opponent.

On my previous thread (link at the top of the page) I have proposed some answers to improve this kind of situation, please feel free to upvote this one too.

Regards.

Le Bambi Kriska

Updated a year ago.
0Send private message
a year ago
Apr 23, 2023, 5:46:47 PM

Well on several occasion I have done the exact same where I campures cites that seemly were undefended but were already destroyed by another AI

0Send private message
a year ago
Apr 24, 2023, 8:42:42 AM

Hey there! sorry for the inconvenience, 

I definitly can imagine how frustrating it can be. I'll send it to the designers and programmers to see what can be done asap

Thanks again for submiting your issue to us, it's extremly helpfull

Have a nice day

Ben

0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment
0Send private message