logo amplifiers simplified
Humankind
Universe banner wording

Being first in to the next era should need more era stars

Copied to clipboard!
a year ago
May 6, 2023, 10:10:44 AM

Hi!

I have no idea if this suggestion has already been brought up but I think it would be nice if the first place to advance to an era would need to achieve more era stars to do so and then for each player that advances the next one needs fewer stars. So for example if we say that the first player needs 10 stars to advance, the next one needs 9, and the third 8 and so on. This would make it harder to race through the early eras and would also make it easier to advance if you fall behind in the game. What do you think?

0Send private message
a year ago
May 7, 2023, 1:55:40 AM

I prefer this idea than the current one which has "catch up stars."

Then again, I play on endless and pretty much everyone fills up their stars and waits a long time before moving to the next era, so it won't have any effect in my situation.

0Send private message
0Send private message
a year ago
May 8, 2023, 9:18:47 AM

Mh... maybe I wouldn't raise the numbers of stars required, but maybe it should be necessary having obtained at least 1 of their affinity.

0Send private message
a year ago
May 9, 2023, 9:37:20 AM
Nefernefernefer wrote:

Hi!

I have no idea if this suggestion has already been brought up but I think it would be nice if the first place to advance to an era would need to achieve more era stars to do so and then for each player that advances the next one needs fewer stars. So for example if we say that the first player needs 10 stars to advance, the next one needs 9, and the third 8 and so on. This would make it harder to race through the early eras and would also make it easier to advance if you fall behind in the game. What do you think?

This is something interesting but rather a quite complicated to change the game to have this sort of "scale"

0Send private message
a year ago
May 24, 2023, 11:10:51 AM

I don't think this would be a good idea as it would cause less culture to be generated by those who follow. Also the amount of stars is supposed to be fixed

0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment
0Send private message