Hi. Sorry if this has been posted a million times but I could not find these suggestions doing a forum search.

When starting a new game, in Selected Setting Details, is it possible to:

- Add a setting, like Land Percentage, that affects the Forests and Resource Quantity amounts that spawn on your map in terms of number of territories affected by the settings, from 10% to 90%.

Why?

At the moment, map generation settings are very hit and miss. Forests are sparse, even on Wet or Hot and Wet in the Climate selector. There is no such thing as jungles. You can have lots of rivers, where forests would naturally spawn, with nary a tree in sight. And huge empty stretches of territories with nothing but dirt, and no rivers, and no forests, and no resources.

So let the Rivers, Strategic Resource and Luxury Resource setting, be per Territory rather than per world. And then have a Percentage setting for how many Territories would be affected by these settings, from 10% to 90%, and change Climate to be a percentage for the other settings such as percentage of territories that have forest, percentage of territories that have rivers, that have elevation, that have ridges and cliffs, etc. And then the quantity setting will affect how much you get in each territory.

Example: If you don't like forests, set the percentage of territories that have forests down to 10%. And then set the (new) Forests setting to Sparse/Few (out of the standard few/some/many/abundant choices). Or set the percentage chance to 90% to have a world where 90% of territories have trees, but Sparse (not many) per territory.

If you don't like resources, once again, change the percentage chance of a Territory having resources down to 10%, and then you can adjust how many resources appear in those territories (few, some, abundant).

And rivers. How many territories have a river, and how much river is in each territory.

Maybe include one for Natural Resource generation, % for how many territories get natural resources, and then a setting for how many appear in each territory.

Some more options:

- Pollution

- Aggression of animals

- Increasing the city cap

- Increased control of the size of generated territories

Basically remove the need to use a mod to adjust settings. Let everything become an adjustable setting, and then mods can basically used for adding and adjusting new cultures, and other such things.

A different suggestion is for mods. Please, for the love of Dog, add some extra buttons to the mod screen:

- Auto turn on all mods when Humankind starts

- Turn on all mods

- Turn off all mods

I want to pull my fur out every time I start a game and then have to go and individually click on every single mod and then hit apply.

Thank you for listening.