Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified
Humankind
Universe banner wording

A Spymaster counter is needed

Copied to clipboard!
2 months ago
Mar 19, 2024, 9:55:01 PM

The Spymaster is frankly broken, why i can find no one else having this issue is beyond me. So I can have 500% surplus stability on a city and a spymaster can drop it to 10% instantly and if ai's have a grudge they can do it to 3-4 citys constantly there is no reasonable counter, I should be able to use my own spymaster to counter them like in civ but i can't. Why can't i click a button lose stability to hunt and kill off enemy spymasters? ES2 sleeper style. There is no good counter intelligence system hell even the ai is getting screwed by this based on the amount of rebels in their cities

0Send private message
8 hours ago
May 11, 2024, 5:12:10 PM
Nomad_ wrote:

The Spymaster is frankly broken, why i can find no one else having this issue is beyond me. So I can have 500% surplus stability on a city and a spymaster can drop it to 10% instantly and if ai's have a grudge they can do it to 3-4 citys constantly there is no reasonable counter, I should be able to use my own spymaster to counter them like in civ but i can't. Why can't i click a button lose stability to hunt and kill off enemy spymasters? ES2 sleeper style. There is no good counter intelligence system hell even the ai is getting screwed by this based on the amount of rebels in their cities

I try to space out my unites and try to cover as much territory as possibly making the spies life a lot harder when traveling in my territories, or I just try to place garrison strategically with the same intent. However this is very expensive.

0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment
0Send private message