logo amplifiers simplified
Humankind
Universe banner wording

Turn pending

Copied to clipboard!
3 years ago
Apr 27, 2021, 10:00:24 PM

Hello ,

I would like report a strange bug, it s always stop at turn 91 and even I wait 20 mins nothing happen . 

It s first time I play your game, I am very often playing Civ 6,  but I really like Humankind so far and I think some aspects are better so keep the good job :)  ...  At the end of testing session I try post some experiences , but for now it s too early as still discovering your game . But for now I am sending a save files , 1 is auto save and 1 is when I finished all ingame and only ready send my turn .

auto-save 103.ctrBug 1.ctr

Updated 3 years ago.
0Send private message
0Send private message
3 years ago
Sep 19, 2021, 6:21:35 PM

Just purchased game. Issues still exists. I got to turn 909 and game froze. What a waste of time! Because it took me 20+ hours to get to this turn (duh...it's a turn by turn strategy game), Steam won't give me a refund. Current published workaround (save game then load saved game) doesn't work. So now I'm left with a $70 brick of a game that I don't even want to play because I'd hate to get that far and have the game crash again.

0Send private message
3 years ago
Sep 26, 2021, 4:23:41 PM

I have same the problem... The Problem first appeared on Turn 446 (Modern Era). After that, i tried manually saving and then loading this Savegame but it didn't helped.

Then I loaded a bit older Savegame (Turn 436), which then also had the error, although the Savegame was okay before the Bug appears.
I had to go back almost 50 Turns, before I found a usable Savegame. Only to find out that the error pops up again later (Turn 521).

I almost have the Impression that it is due to the Amount of Information (Number of Cities, Number of Units, Mapsize, Buildings done at the Turn, AI Movement at the Turn, etc.).

Otherwise the game runs flawlessly in 4k and the highest Graphics Settings (i7 9700k, RTX3060 12GB, 16 GB DDR4 RAM, WIN 10 Pro).

I'm really annoyed, yet. I had really much Fun with the Game, but it is unplayable at the Moment.

Updated 3 years ago.
0Send private message
3 years ago
Oct 3, 2021, 12:21:48 PM

same, happened on 3 different saved games now. always had to start over... no solution online

0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment
0Send private message