Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified
Humankind
Universe banner wording

I don't know if it's re-creatable.

Copied to clipboard!
3 years ago
Apr 29, 2021, 8:29:31 AM
Late founding a city had a population of 5 that was already starving. It lost population twice. I built food districts and then disbanded some guys and built some food districts and it should have been stable at 0 food but it's got -10 food. And in the tooltip it's supposed to be 47 food production and 47 food consumption but it's -10 food production. A user by the name of Garkes said something about that being the district production is actually 37 and my main city center is eating another 10 food...

So anyway way the tool tip is inaccurate is the main thing. But if late founding outposts is connected to bolstering population this needs to be better explained somewhere.
  • Steps to Reproduce: 1. Found your second outpost as a capital in Neolithic. Make the first outpost into a city after turn 50 in the Ancient Era. // 3. Increase food prod. // 3. Hover over the tile to check the tooltip ... discover math that isn't making sense.
  • Reproducibility: ?/5
  • Expected Behavior: The tooltip should display more useful / accurate information. 

0Send private message
3 years ago
Apr 29, 2021, 8:34:48 AM

Not sure to see the issue here, you gain 9 + 10 + 18 = 37 food and you are losing 47 food so your total is -10

0Send private message
3 years ago
Apr 29, 2021, 8:48:53 AM

Yeah you are incorrectly adding up a full breakdown of how Districts modify your food production, so you are adding things twice, the +6 from Main Plaza and +4 from Farmer's Quarter is already factored into the +10 from Districts.

0Send private message
3 years ago
Apr 29, 2021, 12:06:53 PM

It took me an hour to realize this. So while you may speak to me dismissively. It was not intuitive. 

0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment
0Send private message