Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified
Humankind
Universe banner wording

10 players, 8 dogmas can not finish the turn

Copied to clipboard!
3 years ago
Aug 16, 2021, 7:46:24 PM

Please solve the bug with a religion. When you have 10 players in the game and all 8 dogmas have been chosen the rest player can not take any action and finish the turn! Change it please before release. 

Updated 3 years ago.
0Send private message
3 years ago
Aug 18, 2021, 12:34:24 PM

Did not appear to be fixed.  Will have to play on 8 players or less until it is fixed.

0Send private message
3 years ago
Aug 18, 2021, 11:04:20 PM

A different amount of players might not fix it. In my 7 player game I only have 6 dogmas to choose from once I hit the tier 2 tenants. I am also stuck because the game will not progress until I choose a tenant, even though there are none to choose from. 

0Send private message
3 years ago
Aug 19, 2021, 1:07:54 PM

im stuck on this on 4 of my 4 games with difficult humankind so its seems on this difficult the game ends between 50-90 rounds, because the ai cheats on this massively too. i give a fuck of the religion ill only survife but no chance. in fact you cant play difficult humankind with only 3 ai it seems. feels bad man. :-( i love this game but this is a nogo bug so the game is not ready to release if you stuck on something like this. and in fact did you ever testet your game yourself is my first question if a bug like this exists?

0Send private message
3 years ago
Aug 19, 2021, 2:30:12 PM

Same here, Stuck on 2 tenet and cant do anything to end my turn on nation level difficulty. Hopefully they will fix it somehow like your religion disappear or something like that. I think that this issue is caused because Im stuck on one era to develop my cities and AI is rushing to next era - lock all wonders - and got bigger faith than you so they can just lock all tenants before you can. If they remove fait and "holy site" from wonders it can help those that want to get all stars from each era

0Send private message
0Send private message0Send private message0Send private message
3 years ago
Aug 22, 2021, 5:55:28 PM

Hi!

Thanks for your feedback, and sorry for the inconvenience. This issue will be fixed in the next patch.

0Send private message
0Send private message
3 years ago
Aug 25, 2021, 11:52:33 PM

i would like to add that this is  gamebreaking for any run on Humankind (and many runs on civilization) difficulty where you don't prioritize faith and there are more than 5 people in your game (im playing on huge maps with 9 because thats what i usually like.) Please please fix this asap

0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment
0Send private message