Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified
Humankind
Universe banner wording

Día de Los Muertos Bugs

Copied to clipboard!
2 years ago
Nov 19, 2021, 5:24:57 PM

Having some issues completing the in-game event. Challenge 2, complete 50 Civics across multiple games doesn't end, and I'm stuck on 49/50. 

I have completed challenge 1, but the festival challenge shows incomplete. I claimed the reward, so that part is just a bit annoying. 

Hope this gets fixed before the end of the event. 

0Send private message
2 years ago
Nov 19, 2021, 9:59:47 PM

When I opened the game today the progress of ALL the challenges was reset to 0. I hope it gets fixed, I did not make a save game for the completion turn of all of them.

0Send private message
2 years ago
Nov 20, 2021, 12:15:48 AM

Oh wow - I have nearly the same situation... Chapter 1 finished and I got the reward but the counter for "Festival" afterwords switched back to 17 / 20... and now in Chapter 2 I also achieved the first two challenges but challenge three stucks at 49 / 50 - hope they can fix this asap.

Don't know what is the "better" situation - don't even get the reward or loose I after you got it like someone else wrote in another topic...

Nevertheless - game is nice but still needs some love and improvement to get awesome! ;) - keep on rocking - just one more turn! :D

0Send private message
2 years ago
Nov 20, 2021, 2:12:49 PM

Heh, stayed up all last night making sure I got my 20 festivals done, saved the game and when I log in this morning the counter said 19. Thinking I just counted wrong (was pretty groggy by the time I completed it) I went in to bag the last one. Saved the game, went to check and ALL my event achievements had been zeroed!

Restarted the game and all but the festivals were ok again but that one says I’ve only completed 1. Ugh! Hope this gets fixed. I’m not really fancying doing them again.

0Send private message
2 years ago
Nov 21, 2021, 12:30:00 PM

Still a problem for me as well. Also had the weird situation where I completed chapter one, redeemed the award, but then the Festivals counter dropped back to 17/20.

0Send private message
2 years ago
Nov 22, 2021, 5:11:04 AM

For the Día De Los Muertos Part 2 I am stuck at 49/50 for the civic challenge. Hope this can be addressed before the event ends and I still enjoy the game.  

0Send private message
2 years ago
Nov 22, 2021, 11:11:00 AM

Same problem for me, I got stuck at 45/50 in civics challenge. I have spent hours starting new games and accepting those 5 missing civics, but still no changes. Feels frustrating and disapointing. 

I wanna believe my time and efforts were not for nothing. Hope it will be fixed till the end of event.

0Send private message
2 years ago
Nov 22, 2021, 4:30:21 PM

Chiming in here to say all my progress was reset as well and I was done with 5/6 events. I'm really hoping someone from Amplitude responds to this issue. 

0Send private message
2 years ago
Nov 23, 2021, 4:44:07 PM

I have the opposite issue, I've got completed even though It say I'm still lacking some civils (or maybe I did I was not manually counting) o.O. Can I guarantee that I've got it completed? Or should I keep on playing and trying to complete it?

0Send private message
0Send private message
2 years ago
Nov 24, 2021, 5:55:49 PM
Dr34mtr4nc3r wrote:

I have the opposite issue, I've got completed even though It say I'm still lacking some civils (or maybe I did I was not manually counting) o.O. Can I guarantee that I've got it completed? Or should I keep on playing and trying to complete it?
Did you get the reward/ check to see if you got the reward? The counting//trigger system might just be broken. If you've played more than 2-3 games to at least the early modern era, I'd say you've completed it and should just take your reward. I've played like five different games after my screenshot but there's no change, and I'm definitely not starting again cause I hated chapter 1. 

0Send private message
2 years ago
Nov 24, 2021, 6:07:54 PM
mldgreater wrote:

Having some issues completing the in-game event. Challenge 2, complete 50 Civics across multiple games doesn't end, and I'm stuck on 49/50. 

I have completed challenge 1, but the festival challenge shows incomplete. I claimed the reward, so that part is just a bit annoying. 

Hope this gets fixed before the end of the event. 

Update: So, the event window hasn't changed for me, and I didn't get the chapter 2 reward but, I did get the event reward: the avatar preset. It doesn't help that I can't remember what the chapter rewards are supposed to be, but I only wanted the avatar preset anyways. Still, I hope this gets fixed cause the announcement won't stop popping up in-game. 

0Send private message
2 years ago
Nov 26, 2021, 8:18:32 PM
mldgreater wrote:
Dr34mtr4nc3r wrote:

Did you get the reward/ check to see if you got the reward? The counting//trigger system might just be broken. If you've played more than 2-3 games to at least the early modern era, I'd say you've completed it and should just take your reward. I've played like five different games after my screenshot but there's no change, and I'm definitely not starting again cause I hated chapter 1. 

Yes, seems like I've got it all. If I wasn't in the middle of huge tests It wouldn't be an issue (just about playing a few more games), but since I am, I'm just postponing playing the game and affraid I would lose the event bonus even through it says complete.
Yeah, I didn't like the missions neither, the 300 pplz cap seemed like a waste of a good game run just to accomplish the mission. =(

0Send private message
2 years ago
Nov 26, 2021, 8:25:47 PM
Dr34mtr4nc3r wrote:
mldgreater wrote:
Dr34mtr4nc3r wrote:

Yes, seems like I've got it all. If I wasn't in the middle of huge tests It wouldn't be an issue (just about playing a few more games), but since I am, I'm just postponing playing the game and affraid I would lose the event bonus even through it says complete.
Yeah, I didn't like the missions neither, the 300 pplz cap seemed like a waste of a good game run just to accomplish the mission. =(

I just saved it before I did the 300ppl challenge lol. If you completed it online though, I can imagine how that would be a pain. I always get crappy start maps, so I'm a regular with the save button. Good luck with your tests and stuff! since you got the rewards I'd say, take the win and run. 

0Send private message
2 years ago
Nov 27, 2021, 10:17:49 PM

I claimed the first reward and only had 22 or something Civics left, then the game start to lag and stutter like hell. After a restart the first claimed reward was gone and the second chapter was all gone too. That is really infuriating. I really don´t have time to play it all again before this event ends, so all is for nothing.

Still like the game, tho

0Send private message
2 years ago
Nov 29, 2021, 3:08:37 PM

I've experienced the same issues...

It already happened with the Public Ceremonies in Chapter 1:

After having unlocked it all, some day, it reverted back to being incomplete...

I actually re-did the challenge, which annoyed me a bit and it unlocked again, and I kinda forgot about it.

I played through the second chapter, too, and eventually got everything unlocked (I could actually play as La Catrina and all), despite the "Enact 50 Civics across multiple games" achievement being stuck in the 20s for me as well.

Anyways, yesterday morning, everything was reset back to **zero**, and the unlockables were back to being "unclaimed"

I don't think I'm gonna just redo it all in the next two days now... and even if I did, I'd still be concerned that it might disappear ?

I hope we can still get the content somehow, I've really got a bit of a completion fetish, preordered the deluxe edition and all to be sure to not miss out on anything and it'd be hugely disappointing to lose the rewards of the first-ever Humankind event (when you did actually participate)!

0Send private message
2 years ago
Nov 29, 2021, 5:14:02 PM

I'm stuck in 22 civics for more than a week. I guess it started when I enacted "children's rights" civic through an event, but the progress bar doesn't count new civics even if I load the match before enacting the civic.

0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment
0Send private message