Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified
Humankind
Universe banner wording

List of bugs encountered in first runthrough

Copied to clipboard!
3 years ago
May 3, 2021, 2:17:47 PM

Hi, I noted a few bugs on my first runthrough and will put them here in a list, so that i don't have to create so many threads.

- I got a note on turn change that an army was destroyed due to trespass. I was in a region I had no right to pass but i could not figure out which army I had lost. It should say: 1 gunman lost and a magnifyer to locate the exact area.

- On the expansionist cultures, I could not once use the "annex territory" special trait. It gave lots of different gold values I supposedly would have to pay to annex a territory but no matter what my setup was, it never worked

- I could upgrade a scout to a gunman. Don't know if that's intended but imo it's a little bit awkward.

- On turn change I got a note that said: Osmosis bosst: 0 Science earned. Well, great ;-)

Great game!

0Send private message
3 years ago
May 4, 2021, 4:11:59 AM

I did manage to get one Annexation in, but it was only when it was an Unattached territory. Once they Attach it, you can't get a unit close enough unless you can get a treaty to pass into their territory, which I never could.

0Send private message
3 years ago
May 4, 2021, 8:00:10 PM

I think i need to see a screenshot of the situation in order to understand. I have tried so many situations and it never worked. Territories far away, close by, occupied by other players' outposts, cities, not occupied, etc.

0Send private message
3 years ago
May 7, 2021, 6:50:31 AM

It is unclear to me whether or not the Annex meant a physical annexation or a cultural. I thought it meant literal, but the only time that I was able to annex was with influence points, and unfortunately it only changed the color of the territory when you scroll far out, not actually annexed it.

0Send private message
3 years ago
May 7, 2021, 6:39:55 PM

hello

not sure if i am posting this in the right place

i installed humankind OpenDev on Steam and played 4 hours

the next day when I wanted to play a bit more the exe file had disappeared

since then I have not been able to re-install the game in Steam so I have not been able to play anymore

I do not know if the prolem is on the Steam side or on your side.

Best regards,

RlR

0Send private message
3 years ago
May 8, 2021, 3:39:34 PM

I had a weird thing happen the 1st time I played Victor. I got a civic decision to make and had no points. I was unable to advance to the next turn. I had to restart the game and never had the problem again. Sorry though, I didn't think to keep a save game.

0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment
0Send private message