Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified
Humankind
Universe banner wording

Missing UnityPlayer.dll after downloading from Epic Games

Copied to clipboard!
3 years ago
Jun 11, 2021, 3:05:13 AM

I just Pre-Purchased the game from Epic Games and whenever I try to launch the Open Dev it says im missing the file called "UnityPlayer.dll". I'n not sure whats wrong, I've tried uninstalling and Re-installing, but that's not working. I also looked up to see if I could download the file again, but I'm not a computer genius like most people.

0Send private message
3 years ago
Jun 11, 2021, 3:35:55 AM

The opendev has been deactivated. They removed some key files. As such, you will have to wait for the next opendev/game release. Sorry!!

0Send private message
3 years ago
Jun 11, 2021, 4:04:37 PM
Ellaxarion wrote:

The opendev has been deactivated. They removed some key files. As such, you will have to wait for the next opendev/game release. Sorry!!

Thank you for letting me know! I was just curious as to why it wasn't working, as I just spent $54 on it.

0Send private message
0Send private message
3 years ago
Jun 12, 2021, 2:41:45 AM

Nope, though there is some announcement or something by SEGA and Amplitude tomorrow on a gameshow, I think? Just keep your eye on this site and these forums, and you'll be fine. I do have to say though, the last two opendevs have been Steam-restricted. They did say that they couldn't work out having the opendev on other platforms or something. However, considering how close the game release is, I don't see the point of an opendev, unless the game is just released as Early Access.

0Send private message
3 years ago
Oct 7, 2021, 10:29:12 AM

Hey, bro I also faced the same problem, I also did the same thing you did, I also uninstalled it and then reinstall it. but it didn't help, so I leave it as it is as it was. then one day a friend visited my place to play games but again it showed the same error. then we both tried to fix it but we weren't able to do it. I got frustrated and went out of the room. but when I came back he was playing that same game. I asked who he solved it he told me that he searched on google and he found a web page for the Unityplayer.dll File Missing, where they have told different methods and reasons for this problem. In my case, it was the problem of malware. so my friend did it. thanks to him I am able to enjoy the game.

you should check it out maybe you also will be able to solve it.

0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment
0Send private message