Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified
Humankind
Universe banner wording

Land unit speed bonuses

Copied to clipboard!
a year ago
Dec 3, 2022, 8:26:46 PM

I wanted to bring the land unit speed bonuses together. I wanted to list only fixed bonuses, not the bonuses by road or special units. At the moment the list looks like this:

+1 Assyrians legacy trait (ancient)

+2 Aztecs legacy trait (medieval)

+4 exosuit (contemporary)

+1 religion trait tier 3

This gives +8 speed bonus for land units. 

Edit: 

As discussed below +3 Caranavanserai district Persians (industrial) brings only bonus for the next turn. 

Updated a year ago.
0Send private message
a year ago
Dec 3, 2022, 8:40:41 PM

Isn't the caravanserai bonus only applied in the territory/city?

0Send private message
a year ago
Dec 3, 2022, 8:47:51 PM
Cure_off wrote:

Isn't the caravanserai bonus only applied in the territory/city?

no, It is for friendly units for every territory. I got it from my vasal, who build it on his territory :) You need wait one turn on this district, thats all. 

Updated a year ago.
0Send private message
a year ago
Dec 3, 2022, 9:26:35 PM

I meant, you only get it in the territory and can go outside during the turn but then it's lost, nope?
It makes you fast within borders and helps defending but not go so far outside your borders to attack.

0Send private message
a year ago
Dec 3, 2022, 9:53:58 PM
Cure_off wrote:

I meant, you only get it in the territory and can go outside during the turn but then it's lost, nope?
It makes you fast within borders and helps defending but not go so far outside your borders to attack.

Yes, you are rigth, you get the bonus only for one turn. So I will adjust my list, because it is only temporary bonus.   

0Send private message
a year ago
Dec 10, 2022, 4:23:15 AM

I've wanted to do a speed run too - but Assyrians are so weak. Everytime I start with them, I fall behind. Also Assyrian/Aztec are both common quarter EQ which are kinda worthless (Assyrian doesn't draw any FIMS - only good for influence).

Also you said you only show permanent bonuses, but you're right, if you want to do this, Inca is the Early Modern choice - you'll have roads everywhere by that point in the game (+50% movement speed on roads).

0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment
0Send private message