Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified
Humankind
Universe banner wording

Resource spawning from district

Copied to clipboard!
a year ago
May 23, 2023, 5:47:20 AM

So the Stables of Pi-Ramesses automatically spawn a Horse resource onto whatever tile it is placed on. I can't pinpoint what element specifically performs this action, because I am looking to apply this to certain districts. Any hints or directions would be appreciated.

0Send private message
a year ago
May 23, 2023, 8:54:40 AM
HeroMask wrote:

So the Stables of Pi-Ramesses automatically spawn a Horse resource onto whatever tile it is placed on. I can't pinpoint what element specifically performs this action, because I am looking to apply this to certain districts. Any hints or directions would be appreciated.

Not sure if I get your point with " can't pinpoint what element specifically performs this action ". On infraestructures that gives you food (as an example), you can mouse over to see how much food you will get based on the horses.
Perhaps that's not your point, so please do not hesitate to give me a bit more of details or adding any screenshoot.

0Send private message
a year ago
May 23, 2023, 6:42:04 PM

He's  talking about modding. In the PiRamessesStables definition, theres this "artificial resource type" property you can use to make it (or other district) create a deposit of any resource in the game: 

0Send private message
a year ago
May 24, 2023, 5:20:40 AM
docktorkain wrote:

He's  talking about modding. In the PiRamessesStables definition, theres this "artificial resource type" property you can use to make it (or other district) create a deposit of any resource in the game.

Yes! That is exactly what I meant. Thank you for interpreting what I meant. Also, really appreciate the advice, thank you.

0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment
0Send private message