logo amplifiers simplified
Humankind
Universe banner wording

[Solved] Can´t install modding tools / Unity editor not found

Copied to clipboard!
2 years ago
Nov 22, 2021, 11:17:15 AM

Hello,

i´m trying to install the mod tools, but i can´t get the Modding Wizard Setup to recognize / install the Unity Editor. The Unity Hub is installed and i have a licence activated. The modding tools recognize the Unity Hub.

- When i don´t have the Unity Editor installed and want to install it, i click on "Download and Install". It is then downloaded an then says "validating installation..." but never continues.  The folder (i tried different ones) where i want to install it, always remains empty.

- When i have the Editor already installed (i can start it and create projects, so the installation is working) and insert the path to the Unity Editor ("Unity.exe"), always get the error message "Unity Editor Location: path does not pointto the correct version of Unity Editor!Path:...". I also tried different paths for the installation of the Unity Editor.

I´m stuck here, i have no idea how to get the Modding Tools to work. Anyone can help me?

Thanks,

Stefan

Edit: Solved it, the problem was the Unity Hub Version. With version 3 it was not working, with Version 2.4.5 i had no problems.

Updated 2 years ago.
0Send private message
0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment
0Send private message