Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified
Humankind
Universe banner wording

[MOD] Create Local AI Personas

Copied to clipboard!
3 years ago
Oct 25, 2021, 6:15:58 AM

This mod allows you to create, name, compete against, and share as many AI personas as you want. Your custom personas will be stored in your Documents/Humankind/Persona folder rather than an online list, so you don't have to connect to an online site to use them. You can send the personas you made to others who have the mod installed, and they will be able to install them in their game. We've tested the mod in SP and MP and had no problems. 

You can download some historical leader personas made with the mod in THIS THREAD (scroll down to see posts sharing personas). You can download the mod HERE and there is a quick tutorial showing how to make your own personas HERE.

0Send private message
0Send private message
3 years ago
Oct 26, 2021, 5:08:01 PM

The link to our mod was posted on Reddit HERE. Is there somewhere else we should post the link too?

0Send private message
0Send private message
2 years ago
Dec 13, 2021, 10:18:39 PM

I play the game on Linux Mint with steam's compatibility tools. Is there a way to install this mod knowing that?

0Send private message
2 years ago
Aug 27, 2022, 1:13:21 AM

I could use some help installing this mod. I followed the instructions and the mod is installed, however I can't seem to get it to create a personas folder nor can I find the config.json file.

Edit: I figured it out. There will be a "Humankind" folder in "Documents" not the one for the game in the steam folder

Updated 2 years ago.
0Send private message
7 months ago
Oct 28, 2023, 2:18:54 PM

i try try install to it also, the instructions  pass good i did fount the config.json file

0Send private message
6 months ago
Nov 25, 2023, 2:06:49 AM

Thanks for this! A shame that such a mod is required for what seems like would be a basic feature in this game.

0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment
0Send private message