Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified
Humankind
Universe banner wording

kul's Modded Unit Art Gallery

Copied to clipboard!
2 years ago
Nov 22, 2021, 4:05:22 AM

With the ability to mod your own culture, I've been making some photobashed unit arts for some of them mods. Credits to respective modders, and most importantly credit to the talented Amplitude / Humankind Game illustrators such as Aurelian Rantet, Thibault Girard, César Espejo Pham, Quentin De Warren, Lauris Stephani, and to freelancer Matthieu Fouchier and Tokun Studio whose works provided me with base and materials. All edits are for non-commercial and educational purpose, no copyright infringement intended.

Ancient

Classical

Medieval

Gevierthaufen for Uncle2Fire's Medieval Swiss

Cetbang for Uncle2Fire's Majapahit - Part of the Super Pack

Updated 2 years ago.
0Send private message
0Send private message
2 years ago
Dec 1, 2021, 1:32:55 PM

Culture Splash

The first bronze age culture in SEA. Its drums design were found all over signalling the bronzeworking spread, and were still valued heirlooms all across the archipelago even until the 19th century.
Polity in ancient Vietnam that utilizes citadel city against Chinese expeditions. They layered their capital with 9 levels of palisades and moats. The first of many future struggles.
Bronze age culture in East Arabia, now Bahrain. Noted to have been important trading hub known to many Fertile Crescent civilization, as it was a sea route gateway in their link to Indus Valley.

A medieval Javanese empire with tributaries and influences across many places that would become the modern Indonesian archipelago. Their created vassal kingdoms, trade control, and conquering planted the seed of the spread of Javanese culture across the region.
Updated 2 years ago.
0Send private message
0Send private message
2 years ago
Dec 1, 2021, 7:09:09 PM
Lauris wrote:

That's very cool Kul!

Thanks for the kind words!. None of these would be possible without your team's wonderful art and style. That must have went through some research.  

Again, pardon for using your team's assets, I just wish to keep up with the style in game as well as exercise my own picture editing skills.

0Send private message
0Send private message
2 years ago
Dec 18, 2021, 12:12:58 PM

Wow, these look a lot better than what I achieve with my paltry photoshop skills. Great work. Wouldn't mind having you help out with our culture mods too!

0Send private message
0Send private message0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment
0Send private message