Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified
Humankind
Universe banner wording

800 Days of Crisis

Copied to clipboard!
2 years ago
May 16, 2022, 8:44:51 AM

I hope to continue my writing spirit based on the game content and my playing experience.This is a British businessman who hopes to recreate the story of his predecessors' success in traveling around the world in 80 days.The main countries involved in this story will choose the culture from early modern times to contemporary times.

0Send private message
2 years ago
May 16, 2022, 2:55:59 PM

Considering that no one should see it, and it can be used as a tree hole for me to express my feelings to a certain extent.Part of the idea of the story comes from the novel Le Tour du monde en quatre-vingts jours, and the other part is to wait for the release of contemporary culture (due to the postponement of the release of the game, the development team decided to postpone the release of contemporary culture), and the story of our community killing time.Since the contemporary culture was not published at that time, we hid the United States and Brazil, and set the background of the story in 1914, a history overhead.

0Send private message
2 years ago
May 16, 2022, 3:17:42 PM

On December 22, 1912, at the 40th anniversary of the club's legendary Duke Fogg's success in traveling around the world in 80 days, the Global Adventure Club announced a major news to the visiting guests—if someone can complete the feat of traveling around the world in 50 days, they will receive a prize of 100000 pounds.

0Send private message
0Send private message
2 years ago
May 17, 2022, 1:39:08 AM
Daarkarrow wrote:

I am a bit lost... is this like your novel or something like that?

It should be said that this is a story that I and several game lovers created to kill time before the game was released. I decided to translate it into an English novel.

0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment
0Send private message