Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified
Humankind
Universe banner wording

WASD Movement Feedback

Copied to clipboard!
3 years ago
Jun 16, 2021, 11:29:52 PM

WASD map movement feels VERY slow, and I could not find any options to increase it's scroll speed. I hope a slider for WASD scroll speed is planned, please. :)

0Send private message
3 years ago
Jun 17, 2021, 2:40:45 AM

Same here. Seems like the closer you are to the ground (camera zoomed in) the faster it is to move the camera. I use WASD a lot but HK is making me use only the mouse because of this.

0Send private message
0Send private message0Send private message
3 years ago
Jun 17, 2021, 8:51:32 PM

l strongly agree! An option to configure your own preferred scrolling speed would be ideal, but I would be very surprised if the current speed would be favoured as a default by a majority of players. It is way too slow for my taste and makes keyboard scrolling unusable for me.

0Send private message
3 years ago
Aug 17, 2021, 5:00:26 PM

Please! First time playing the game and very surprised this isn't in the game, especially seeing now how many old threads there are about it.

0Send private message
3 years ago
Aug 17, 2021, 9:37:46 PM

Been playing since release and searched to see if other people encountered this, EL and ES2 didn't have the same problem. Hope it gets fixed soon

0Send private message
3 years ago
Aug 19, 2021, 8:42:43 PM

I tried HUMANKIND today and the camera was atrociously slow and there is no option to change it, at least on the Xbox Game Pass version. I'm so excited for the game and so far I love it but adding an option for the camera speed is just basic game design, this needs to be added ASAP.

0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment
0Send private message