Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified
Humankind
Universe banner wording

Twitch drop sadness.

Copied to clipboard!
3 years ago
Jun 21, 2021, 6:49:55 PM

Well so much for the getting the twitch drops. Would haven been nice if the streamers streamed it for more than a couple of hours. 

Updated 3 years ago.
0Send private message
3 years ago
Aug 12, 2021, 10:35:21 AM

I didn't even got drops for streams i watched, so would there been any point?

It was a very bad ad-campaing, that made me not to buy this game. (As if something that simple can be not done right, makes me wonder how the game will be ...)

When i asked about this the support they just sent me to twich, and they, well never responded :/

0Send private message
3 years ago
Aug 12, 2021, 12:47:17 PM

As someone who has barely any extra time to watch streams + awkward streaming times living in Aus, it was an awkward promotion campaign to say the least, which is unfortunate because I am a fan of many of the streamer drops, I just usually watch vods or youtube videos.

0Send private message
3 years ago
Aug 12, 2021, 12:55:13 PM

Yeah, there was a few I never got, because the streamers straight up just didn't stream the game ./
At the least not when I was awake. :/

0Send private message
3 years ago
Aug 13, 2021, 1:35:12 PM

They said in yesterday's livestream that The drops would be re-enabled on launch day and that you will still be able to get them by watching the individual streamers at that point. 

They also said they may have them available on their own stream or by other methods later on, but that at launch they want the primary way to aquire the avatars to be watching the streamer in question. 

0Send private message
0Send private message
3 years ago
Aug 21, 2021, 12:37:44 PM
Crome12 wrote:

sad indeed since Spiff actually doesnt even really streams on twitch at all :(

It would appear that you can add personas to you collection even if you didn't' get the twitch drop from them. Although the AI Personas from my collection nor the twitch drops I earned are available in game. It looks like its just not updating the info at all after I logged in. I made a bug report about it.

0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment
0Send private message