Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified
Humankind
Universe banner wording

Confucian school mountain bonus

Copied to clipboard!
3 years ago
Jun 21, 2021, 7:46:07 PM

I played the closed beta and detected that the mountain bonus for Confucian school doesn't seem to be applied when placing it next to two mountains. COuld this be a bug or am I missing something? 

Note: this build is supposed to give you+5  Science per adjacent Mountain.

Best regards

0Send private message
3 years ago
Jun 21, 2021, 8:03:22 PM

That's interesting, I had a version like this but it definitely did factor in the bonus (Or as best as I could read it, big learning curve for me on this game). I will see if I can dig out the screenshot that showed it working. I suspect in this case it must be a map bug perhaps?

0Send private message
3 years ago
Jun 21, 2021, 8:07:50 PM

I nabbed the screenshot for you and you can see I seem to get it from the mountains to the south of my position (I think).

0Send private message
0Send private message
3 years ago
Jun 21, 2021, 9:23:17 PM

Yep, adjacency bonuses only apply for terrain within your borders, you'll get those mountain tiles if you expand the city.

Updated 3 years ago.
0Send private message
2 years ago
Mar 11, 2022, 11:30:03 PM

It is like in the law document - it is out of the border. So I think it is not a bag, and unfortunately, you can do nothing other than expanding territory. I have learned a bit about geography and the chemistry field. That is why it helps, and it is easier for me to play this game. https://uk.edubirdie.com/chemistry-help gave me valuable knowledge not only for school and university but for online games too, haha. Edubirdie has not just once saved me. So you have to stretch your bounds, then the mountain bonus will be available to apply.

Updated 2 years ago.
0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment
0Send private message