logo amplifiers simplified
Humankind
Universe banner wording

Some suggestions from Chinese players

Copied to clipboard!
3 years ago
Jun 18, 2021, 2:45:17 PM

1. Suggestions:

Please remake the illustration of Zhou. The vast majority of Chinese players think that women in the picture are not in line with the aesthetic of Chinese, Please don't bring Asian stereotypes into the game.

And change the name of ZHOU's EQ to "Academy of Thoughts "or"Academy of ZHUZI", Confucius is just a great thinker of ZHUZI(WIKI:Hundred Schools of Thought). When Confucianism becomes representative of Chinese traditional philosophy, it's already Han dynasty or afterwards.

Of course, You can modify the name according to your own understanding. I just put forward my suggestions.

Last, In reality, the people's Congress is an important way for Chinese people to participate in politics, not only to attach importance to commercial trade, but also to agriculture, industry and stability.

也请重新制作周的插图。绝大多数中国玩家认为画面中的女性不符合中国人的审美观,请不要把亚洲人的刻板印象带入游戏。
并把周的EQ改名为“思想学院”或“诸子学院”,孔子只是一位伟大的诸子思想家(维基:百家争鸣)。他的儒家思想成为中国传统哲学的代表,已经到了汉代以后。
当然,您可以根据自己的理解修改名称。我只是提出了我的建议。
最后,在现实中,人民代表大会是中国人民参政议政的重要途径,不仅重视商业贸易,也重视农业、工业和社会的稳定。

Unable to freely plan path to move , disturbing the game experience under special conditions.

Some movement that I should be able to perform becomes impossible under certain condition, e.g., when my army is on the river and a ZOC at the same time.

The movement that is indicated by the blue arrow in the figure can not be performed. I guess it might be caused by the order between calculating the debuff of zoc and planning the optimal path.

I can't move from 1 to 3 when I don't want to cross the border . 

0Send private message
3 years ago
Jun 18, 2021, 3:00:56 PM

Hi ! 
I can't really adress your first point, I'm not on the historic side of the game.

As for your path issue for the first picture : 

You are unable to do this movement because the zoc is taking a lot of your movement point, you can go directly from the start to the finish because it will cost all of your movement point (to us it's like you are embarking on a new river), that's why the pathfinding try to follow the river.

0Send private message
3 years ago
Jun 18, 2021, 3:28:48 PM
DrunkenChoko wrote:

Hi ! 
I can't really adress your first point, I'm not on the historic side of the game.

You are unable to do this movement because the zoc is taking a lot of your movement point, you can go directly from the start to the finish because it will cost all of your movement point (to us it's like you are embarking on a new river), that's why the pathfinding try to follow the river.

But Zoc won't consume all the moving points. I remember walking out of the river doesn't consume extra moving points. Can't the remaining moving points enter the river.

About first point,Is there any related person in the forum?

0Send private message
3 years ago
Jun 18, 2021, 3:32:53 PM
zwhzhuyi wrote:
The vast majority of Chinese players think that women in the picture are not in line with the aesthetic of Chinese, Please don't bring Asian stereotypes into the game

What do you think is so negatively stereotypical about the woman in the picture, that it must be changed?

Updated 3 years ago.
0Send private message
3 years ago
Jun 18, 2021, 3:35:10 PM
CristataC wrote:
zwhzhuyi wrote:
The vast majority of Chinese players think that women in the picture are not in line with the aesthetic of Chinese, Please don't bring Asian stereotypes into the game

What do you think is so negatively stereotypical about the woman in the picture, that it must be changed?

This sentence may be a bit serious, but the picture really reminds me of the makeup of the heroine of "Shang Chi"

0Send private message
3 years ago
Jun 18, 2021, 4:07:50 PM
zwhzhuyi wrote:
DrunkenChoko wrote:

Hi ! 

But Zoc won't consume all the moving points. I remember walking out of the river doesn't consume extra moving points. 

You are trying to walk out of the river and back on the river there (consumes full movement) + moving out of ZoC (consumes either full movement or gives two steps, idk what's the cause behind that)

0Send private message
3 years ago
Jun 18, 2021, 4:11:47 PM
DrunkenChoko wrote:

Hi !

Do you think me can move from 1 to 2, If you can, then the number of mobile points is enough, then the problem of the game is that auto-pathfinding has priority over calculation movement point

0Send private message
3 years ago
Jun 18, 2021, 4:20:00 PM
Salterius wrote:
zwhzhuyi wrote:
DrunkenChoko wrote:

Hi !

But Zoc won't consume all the moving points. I remember walking out of the river doesn't consume extra moving points. 

You are trying to walk out of the river and back on the river there (consumes full movement) + moving out of ZoC (consumes either full movement or gives two steps, idk what's the cause behind that)

This is my view

1. Walking out of the river doesn't cost extra movement points

2. Zoc causes the movement points of this army to become 1

3. As long as you have movement points, you can enter the river

0Send private message
3 years ago
Jun 20, 2021, 9:49:50 AM
CristataC wrote:
zwhzhuyi wrote:

I mainly mean "Narrow and narrow the eye". No Chinese think this is normal

0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment
0Send private message