Playing as modded cultures feels kinda bad to me in comparison to official ones, because modded cultures lack any ethnic ambient tracks. The ethnic tracks are a big part of the Humankind experience for me, as they really make me feel like I am playing as a certain culture. So, I decided to do something about it:

I've decided to compile playlists of the ambient tracks from the game, so both I and other people can immerse themselves in the game, even when playing as modded cultures. I will seperate the ambient tracks by cultural region and time period (for example: Ancient Middle East, Islamic Middle East, Renaissance Europe, Sub-Saharan Africa, etc.), and basically what you can do is mute the in-game music, and play the appropriate playlist in the background. All of the playlists will also contain some of the orchestral tracks (For Example: Astrea Fled, Hidden Soul, and Mercury), and which ambient tracks will be included in which playlist will depend on the cultural region and time period (For Example, a song like Astrea Fled fits in all eras, while a song like Mercury only fits in the Contemporary era.)

I made this thread as a public space for the links to all of the different playlists.

Currently, I've compiled only 3 playlists so far (Sub-Saharan Africa, Ancient Near-East, and South-East Asia)but more will come in the near future.

Here are the links:

Hope These little playlists will improve your experience while playing as modded cultures :)