Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified
Humankind
Universe banner wording

WWI SCENE NOW OUT,COME PLAY AND ADVICE

Copied to clipboard!
2 years ago
Aug 8, 2022, 9:36:04 AM

We made a World War I scenario game, similar to the kind of Civilization 6, where all countries have their own characteristics: technology, culture, army, starting point of border geography. Players will take on the role of Germany in the First World War, show your talents on the European continent and start a whole new world war. This took a lot of our time and effort. Close all game dlc and extra content and load that save. Such as Great Zimbabwe, pre-order bonuses, Notre Dame Cathedral in Paris, etc.

Here is the game archive

I'm in the same development team as wudimaoxiong - The stars shine, now I'm in charge of collecting opinions and subsequent improvements of this game, if you have suggestions, you can reply below or just private message me, enjoy the game!

WWI_SCENE-1.ctr

Large Map

Königsberg

St. Petersburg

London

0Send private message
2 years ago
Aug 23, 2022, 3:04:50 AM

I still can't figure out how to make the mod work, please walk me through it.  I've turned off all the other mods & content, still can't find it.  What folder do I save the archive to?

0Send private message
2 years ago
Aug 23, 2022, 5:21:54 AM
civfan22 wrote:

I still can't figure out how to make the mod work, please walk me through it.  I've turned off all the other mods & content, still can't find it.  What folder do I save the archive to?

This is a save files,reload it in the game.

0Send private message
2 years ago
Aug 23, 2022, 11:00:15 PM

Where do I save the file to?  It's not showing up in my load game list, as far as I can tell

0Send private message
2 years ago
Aug 24, 2022, 1:59:57 AM
civfan22 wrote:

Where do I save the file to?  It's not showing up in my load game list, as far as I can tell

Most game saves are basically in the C drive, you should be able to find it, in the document folder humankind, it should be noted that this is a local save, so you need to close the cloud save in the read save interface in the game

0Send private message
2 years ago
Aug 24, 2022, 7:32:01 PM

Can you give me the full directory for where local save files are stored in the C drive? I can't find the folder.  I have HK through Steam, if that matters

0Send private message
0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment
0Send private message