Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified
Humankind
Universe banner wording

[INV][PC/Steam, v1.0.05.0517-S10] Dia De Los Muertos achievement screen and challenge bug

Copied to clipboard!
2 years ago
Nov 5, 2021, 8:45:41 AM

Hi,

I have completed the chapter 1 Dia De Los Muertos event, but on the "Active Event - Chapter 1" screen, it is displayed that the "Festival" challenge is not finished.

After completed all challenge: "Reward claimed" is actived with 7 festivals

Also, when I relaunched the game, I had 5 festvals and reward is lock.

I reloaded my save, reactivated the challenge. Relaunched again the game, there I went to 6 festivals and reward locked again.

After relaunching the game for the second time: Reward is locked

I tested one last time with my backup. The reward seems to remain active now but it remains blocked on 7 festivals ...

I have the same first picture (Reward claimed with 7 festivals).

More information:

I activated the "Distrito Federal" challenge first.

Then I created a new game in blitz speed for the "World Faith" and "Festival" challenges.

I finished "World Faith" first. I had confused Festival with Procession and had to go back with an autosave to complete the last challenge.

Updated 2 years ago.
0Send private message
2 years ago
Nov 7, 2021, 8:08:20 AM

Hello !

I had the same problem, I can confirm. Yesterday I made a whole new game to get this challenge, trying lots of new things just to prepare for it. Took the mexicans and managed to get the Festivals challenge pretty easily, it unlocked and showed as Achieved in the Chapter 1 page of the event ingame.

Today I launch the game because I did not manage to get the World Faith done in the same game so wanted to make a new one, and the Festival challenge is locked, marked 1/20. Launched my game again, bought 1 festival in one city, finished the turn, exited, and now it's 2/20. Retried the exact same thing with the same save and now it's 3/20 (which can be a bypass of the bug but also of the entire challenge)

More information : I also had the Distro Federal already done before all that.

Edit : It gets worse. So, I finished the World Faith AND re-finished the Festival one. The reward unlocked. Quitted the game, had a doubt, launched again, now World Faith and Distro Federal are Achieved but Festival is once again gone back to 18/20 this time AND the reward is locked again !

Edit 2 : Unlocked again everything. Relaunched the game, 19/20. Erf.

Updated 2 years ago.
0Send private message
2 years ago
Nov 7, 2021, 4:16:57 PM

I had the same problem. Unlocked 2 out of 3 in one game but had only 287 population... I reload today: everything is locked! Please fix Amplitude, and give us back our unlocked achievements! I don't think I'll play the game until we have news of this being solved, it's not a good feeling to play a few hours to get something and have it removed when you close the game...

(I saved the game at 300 turns, so if it is fixed and I only need to bring the game back to show it happened, fine. But after the world religion achievement, one of the AI went atheist, and festivals are maybe not saved as done...)

Updated 2 years ago.
0Send private message
2 years ago
Nov 8, 2021, 5:56:43 PM

I have a similar issue. The popup for completion occurred during the first game. But now the Festival challenge is locked at 19/20.

0Send private message
0Send private message
2 years ago
Nov 10, 2021, 10:38:54 PM

I have the same problem. I completed the "Distrito Federal" challenge and after restarting the game the counter reset itself to 277/300.

0Send private message
2 years ago
Nov 11, 2021, 2:31:59 PM

Same issue. Played it properly the first time. Now I just keep two saves ready, one where I have a city with 300 citizens and all 6 cities have 1 turn remaining on finishing a Festival (so I can get progress of 6 with a single savegame load + next turn hit) and also one where I'm one turn away from successfully asking an AI to accept my religion (on a 1vs1 map).

0Send private message
2 years ago
Nov 15, 2021, 4:40:03 PM

Same as those above with the festival. For some reason it is back to 19/20 festivals.

My bundle has been unlocked, but I am a little annoyed, that it is now saying I did not do it.

I reloaded the savefile and did the final festival. It did not seem to do a any difference.

0Send private message
2 years ago
Nov 16, 2021, 12:11:34 PM

Yeah, same problem.

It's even extra confusing, because it is says all my rewards are already claimed, but I don't have access to those in my avatar edit menu.

0Send private message
2 years ago
Nov 17, 2021, 12:29:29 AM

my counter for Necropolis is stuck at 30/31 despite sacrificing over 60 citizens by now as the Maya. But I somehow unlocked the La Catrina preset. The rewards for chapter 2 itself are still locked though and the progress counter seems stuck, possibly because the unlock of La Catrina means the game no longer tracks progress.

0Send private message
2 years ago
Nov 17, 2021, 3:49:19 AM

I have the same issue as JNR13, except that my counter for Necropolis is stuck at 29/31. I have also unlocked the La Catrina preset, but the rewards for Chapter 2 remain locked.

0Send private message
0Send private message
2 years ago
Nov 17, 2021, 10:06:00 AM

Same issue here. I also unlocked the festival but when I came back to the game it was locked at 19/20. Luckily loading up an autosave and doing one more re-unlocked it and that hasn't budged since.

Problem now however is the Necropolis. No matter how many times I reload and sacrifice 33 pop my counter stays stuck at 0/31.

0Send private message
2 years ago
Nov 17, 2021, 11:45:09 AM
SkillJoy wrote:

my counter for civil evolution is stuck at 45/50 

Same issue for me, it's locked at 27/50 and nothing I could think of helped. I tried playing a new game and also continued old ones. So the chapter 2 rewards stay locked as well. Fun enough I can already use the avatar for completing the whole event.
And just for the record: Chapter 1 shows completed for me and the rewards claimed (I can already select them as well) while the festivals have been set back to 18/20. Completing a new one did not count.

0Send private message
2 years ago
Nov 17, 2021, 12:37:05 PM

I seem to have the opposite "problem". The rewards got unlocked without having completed all the challenges (and some as other people the counters don't progress anymore)

0Send private message
2 years ago
Nov 17, 2021, 12:46:31 PM
Arkatreides wrote:

I seem to have the opposite "problem". The rewards got unlocked without having completed all the challenges (and some as other people the counters don't progress anymore)

T_T

0Send private message
2 years ago
Nov 17, 2021, 4:44:55 PM

I have:

Chapter 1: Completed and Rewards Claimed (even though the Festival counter is stuck at 13/20)

Chapter 2: Uncompleted and Rewards Unclaimed - Civil Evolution stuck at 48/50

Active Event: Uncompleted (1/2) but Reward Claimed

Not sure how any of that makes sense, but because of it I seem locked out claiming the Chapter 2 rewards (symbols and decoration).

0Send private message
2 years ago
Nov 18, 2021, 6:19:44 PM

Funny bug: I sacrificed 30 Aztecs at one time to build a wonder.

Now on the progress bar I have 0 out of 31

So next time, if I sacrifice 31, I should make 32?

Updated 2 years ago.
0Send private message
2 years ago
Nov 18, 2021, 9:35:07 PM
Mibal wrote:

Funny bug: I sacrificed 30 Aztecs at one time to build a wonder.

Now on the progress bar I have 0 out of 31

So next time, if I sacrifice 31, I should make 32?

It won't recognize shared projects for me, so all my sacrifices have to be on single city builds. 

0Send private message
2 years ago
Nov 19, 2021, 12:08:35 PM

I played a first game, got my city up to over 300, saw that the counter said "achieved" and I was all excited ... but then at the end of the game the counter on the event reverted to 295/300.  Not complete.

*sigh*  Did it again.

This time I got my city up close to 400.  I played an entire era keeping my single city up over 350.  Yet the counter never rose above 299/300.  I won the game.  Got "Spartan" award. But the event never cleared, and still stands at just 299/300.  I've cleared the second chapter and everything else in chapter one is complete.

I don't know what else to do, but I don't want to do this again.  I'm going to stop playing Humankind until this bug is fixed.  It's too disheartening.  

If there is something else I should do, please tell me.  I'm stumped.

0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment
0Send private message