Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified
Humankind
Universe banner wording

[KI][Gamepass, v1.13.2719.0] List of unobtainable achievements

Copied to clipboard!
2 years ago
Jan 3, 2022, 7:21:01 PM

After trying multiple times on different, new games, I have determine that the following achievements are not unlocking as they should:

Falling Out

Tried this on multiple occasions, even managing to nuke a capital of an ally by bombing a territory of another player adjacent to it. No achievement unlocked.

MVP and One Man Army

After actively and passively killing at least 25 units with the same, single unit, no achievement unlocked. While I haven't managed 50 with the same unit without upgrading it, the issue seems similar/identical.

Landstalker

Finished a game owning all territories. No achievement. Managed to own more than half and liberate cities to dip below the threshold, get some more territories, still no achievement.

Wonder-Full

I have build every wonder over multiple games and kept a list. No achievement. The tracker says I'm 50% there. Seems like an issue with the tracker checking against the wrong target number.

I have checked on sites tracking achievements such as trueachievements.com. They report 0% unlocks of these achievements across more than 11k profiles they track. Source: https://www.trueachievements.com/game/HUMANKIND/achievements

Edit: I am aware these work on different versions of the game, such as on Steam. This is why the thread is flagged for the Gamepass version.

Edit: Updated game version number.

Edit: Updated game version number again.

Edit: Updated game version number again.

Edit: And again!

Edit: And again...

Updated 2 years ago.
0Send private message
2 years ago
Jan 3, 2022, 9:02:44 PM

I'm running the steam version and have unlocked all except the Wonder achievement and the 4 player humankind difficulty game (in progress).

https://steamcommunity.com/id/ansive/stats/1124300/achievements/

Falling Out

- you need to have an ally and a War Support of at least 20 to be able to declare war and nuke their city in the same turn

MVP

- worked for me a few patches back, I would guess it still works

- I used a Musketman to kill 50 outdated units (mostly from independent cities), I checked and the achievement progress was tracking each turn

Landstalker

- first time I finished a game with about 3/4 of territories it didn't unlock

- a few patches later I reloaded that game (in the last turn) and it did unlock that time

0Send private message
2 years ago
Jan 3, 2022, 9:35:36 PM

I've been hunting achievements lately, and i can't get the lord of the flies one where you need to beat 3 humankind difficulty AI. I've got the one where you need to beat 9 AI in the largest map. I've tried different settings, 2 AI on tiniest map, 3 AI on small, 3 AI on large, none seem to work. If someone got any tip in order to unlock this achievement it would be appreciated. And for the one where you need to build all the cultural wonders, it has never been fixed i guess.

0Send private message
2 years ago
Jan 4, 2022, 10:49:15 AM
Ansive wrote:

I'm running the steam version and have unlocked all except the Wonder achievement and the 4 player humankind difficulty game (in progress).

https://steamcommunity.com/id/ansive/stats/1124300/achievements/

Falling Out

- you need to have an ally and a War Support of at least 20 to be able to declare war and nuke their city in the same turn

MVP

- worked for me a few patches back, I would guess it still works

- I used a Musketman to kill 50 outdated units (mostly from independent cities), I checked and the achievement progress was tracking each turn

Landstalker

- first time I finished a game with about 3/4 of territories it didn't unlock

- a few patches later I reloaded that game (in the last turn) and it did unlock that time

The achievements work on the Steam version, hence why I flagged it with the Gamepass version. These versions are different!

0Send private message
2 years ago
Jan 4, 2022, 11:11:24 AM
Toots wrote:

I've been hunting achievements lately, and i can't get the lord of the flies one where you need to beat 3 humankind difficulty AI. I've got the one where you need to beat 9 AI in the largest map. I've tried different settings, 2 AI on tiniest map, 3 AI on small, 3 AI on large, none seem to work. If someone got any tip in order to unlock this achievement it would be appreciated. And for the one where you need to build all the cultural wonders, it has never been fixed i guess.

You need to beat 3 AI on the smallest possible map for 4 players (you and 3 AI) which should be small. The setting is for Endless speed, not difficulty.

0Send private message
2 years ago
Jan 5, 2022, 10:06:16 AM
EpsilonTheta wrote:

You need to beat 3 AI on the smallest possible map for 4 players (you and 3 AI) which should be small. The setting is for Endless speed, not difficulty.

Yesterday, I finished small map with 3 AI on Humankind and Endless speed. Still cannot pass this achievement.

0Send private message
2 years ago
Jan 7, 2022, 7:38:57 AM

You need to beat 3 AI on the smallest possible map for 4 players (you and 3 AI) which should be small. The setting is for Endless speed, not difficulty.

Can someone else confirm this? This is not stated anywhere. The achievement litteraly says, beat 3 AI on humankind difficulty, that's all

0Send private message
2 years ago
Jan 7, 2022, 12:45:04 PM
Toots wrote:

Can someone else confirm this? This is not stated anywhere. The achievement litteraly says, beat 3 AI on humankind difficulty, that's all

I've tried without success. Small map, 3 AI (Mama Ocllo, Makeda, Mu Guiying), Humankind difficulty, Endless speed. I eliminated all players... and nothing.

0Send private message
2 years ago
Jan 7, 2022, 3:05:27 PM

The achievement does not mention game speed or map size. Just the number of AI opponents (3).

I did a 4 player game, small world, slow speed, humankind difficulty. (steam version)

I won by fame due to turn limit (450) but the achievement didn't unlock.

Seems it's bugged.

I'll keep my turn 450 save file and retry after each patch.

0Send private message
2 years ago
Jan 11, 2022, 8:42:18 AM

This thread is not for the Steam version of the game. Please create a separate thread. All comments regarding solutions from the Steam version are irrelevant as they do not apply to the problems listed here; I tried these solutions before, they did not work.

0Send private message
2 years ago
Jan 26, 2022, 10:21:02 AM

The current version of the game for Game Pass, post release of the African Cultures DLC, still features the same issues.

0Send private message
2 years ago
Jan 27, 2022, 7:16:16 PM

I'd like to confirm that I also have this issue. It's very frustrating. I've gone out of my way to unlock each of these achievements and cannot get them to trigger despite following the same instructions Steam users have. This appears to be a bug with the Gamepass version specifically.

0Send private message
0Send private message
2 years ago
Feb 19, 2022, 4:32:43 PM

Same for 1.9.1825.0.

Ingame accolades seem to unlock more consistently and stay. But the achievements noted above fail to unlock properly.

0Send private message
2 years ago
Apr 23, 2022, 7:25:50 PM

The same issues persist on version 1.11.2173.0

Please address or, at least, acknowledge these issues.

Updated 2 years ago.
0Send private message
2 years ago
Jun 17, 2022, 9:56:31 AM

Upon being contacted by a dev who told me the issue was fixed I tried again.

The issue isn't fixed in 1.12.2591.0.

0Send private message
2 years ago
Jun 20, 2022, 3:04:41 PM

I was asked to provide a savegame and a diagnostic file. Here they are!

Please note that I was unable to upload the diagnostics as html file. I suspect your filters for the upload block that file type (as well as .bck and .txt) or you run a whitelist. Please, if you ask for diagnostics, allow for them to be uploaded. Just change the extension of the diagnostics back to .html and they should read just fine.

Khmer Turn 55 Resume here.ctr

Diagnostics (2022'06'14 @2255'46''243''').ctr

0Send private message
0Send private message0Send private message
a year ago
Nov 14, 2022, 8:28:27 PM

So a bit of an update.

Today I managed to get the Landstaker achievement to pop in the in-game achievements. This however did not translate to the corresponding xbox achievement also popping.

So uhmm.. progress? 

0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment
0Send private message