Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified
Humankind
Universe banner wording

[PC/Steam] Turn Button Shows End Turn When Moves Are Still Available

Copied to clipboard!
a year ago
Dec 9, 2022, 4:37:07 PM

Background: I've noticed that playing a few games recently that the turn button will always show End Turn even when moves were not complete. This is very annoying.

I've checked my settings and Mandatory is enabled, so the settings are correct.

The last case of this happening was when issueing unit orders at the same time as ending my turn. 

To resolve the issue I found that I can verity the integrety of the files on steam and then load the game back up.

Version: tried this on Hotfix 2 and the Hotfix 3 Preview

Mod: The only mod I am using the offical Endless mod. 

Save File: My Game.ctr

0Send private message
a year ago
Dec 9, 2022, 6:25:27 PM

Are mandatories still on?

0Send private message
0Send private message0Send private message0Send private message
10 days ago
Apr 23, 2024, 1:01:20 PM

This is  a mod-related bug named the MISSING UIMAPPER bug.  It happens whether you change your mod loadout mid-session. To avoid it, open up the game, select all mods you want, choose apply, play. If you go back to the mod screen and apply another mod loadout (either by adding or removing mods), the game UI will break, and you'll be able to end your turn without selecting research, moving your units, choosing production for your cities, and other weird effects. If you want to play with different mods, close the game, reopen it, then select your mods.

This works to avoid the MISSING UIMAPPER bug on any and all mods you choose. MISSING UIMAPPER can ALSO show if you open the game, try to load your last modded game by clicking "continue", fail, go to the mod screen and apply the correct mods, then load the game. Always always always make sure you open the game and select the mods as the first thing you do. If you're in doubt, RESTART THE GAME. This helps avoiding the bug every time.

Updated 10 days ago.
0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment
0Send private message