Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified
Humankind
Universe banner wording

Strategic resource interrupted

Copied to clipboard!
5 months ago
Dec 9, 2023, 11:51:30 AM

I don't understand why the 2 locations of salpetre resources indicate that these strategic resource are interrupted. They both belong to the same city (Memphis), so there is no international trade route is involved, they are no hostile units on the 2 resource locations nor in the districts.

In general, I loved Himankind game, but there are so many situations which are very confusing like this one, and no indication to help understanding what is wrong.

Italians Turn 156 resource interrupted.ctr

0Send private message
5 months ago
Dec 9, 2023, 9:42:58 PM

Your allied Khmer made demands on you and your trade route goes through his territory. In this case the trade route is interrupted. Reject the demands and the trade route will be again active.   

0Send private message
5 months ago
Dec 11, 2023, 5:38:01 PM

Thanks for taking the time to answer this question, I accepted the Khmer demands and the salpetre resources are back. 

Now, why the trade route was blocked ? The salpetre resources do not need to flow through this other civ, I mean, in the Trade screen, there are white trade route which flow between all my cities through internal routes, the resources do not need to take the red routes through the Kmer civ. I can see there are blocked routes from external civ because of this demand from the Kmer, but it concerns other resources, not the salpetre resources which are exploited locally. Any hint to explain this ?

0Send private message
0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment
0Send private message