Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified
Humankind
Universe banner wording

[PC- Steam] Dev tools issue- post George Sand update

Copied to clipboard!
3 months ago
Feb 4, 2024, 9:50:08 PM

I wanted to test out the mod/dev tools that were added in the GS update. I added "--allowmodtools" in the launch options and it gave me the notification upon launch that they were enabled. When I started a game I tried to activate it by pressing SHFT+FN+hyphen/F11 (I have a 60% keyboard so the F11 has to be activated by pressing FN+hyphen). Nothing happens when I do this. No menus pop up or any indicator that it is working. I did this on a fresh game. Any advice?

0Send private message
3 months ago
Feb 5, 2024, 10:51:56 AM

Its possible this is an issue with needing to hold the FN button to access the function keys... But I see you mention F11 in your description twice, so for clarity: The intended shortcut is Shift+F1, not Shift+F11, so maybe this was just a misunderstanding (or a typo in a description of the tools somewhere)

Updated 3 months ago.
0Send private message
3 months ago
Feb 5, 2024, 2:38:32 PM
The-Cat-o-Nine-Tales wrote:

Its possible this is an issue with needing to hold the FN button to access the function keys... But I see you mention F11 in your description twice, so for clarity: The intended shortcut is Shift+F1, not Shift+F11, so maybe this was just a misunderstanding (or a typo in a description of the tools somewhere)

So, my gamertag everywhere is SillyGoose... I am silly and it does say F1. No idea why I read it as F11. All is good now. Thank you so much!

0Send private message
0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment
0Send private message