logo amplifiers simplified
Humankind
Universe banner wording

Game lagging and freezes

Copied to clipboard!
a year ago
Mar 31, 2023, 7:45:02 AM

Hello everyone

Not sure if this is the right topic for this thread, please feel free to let me know if there is a proper place.

I have some very strange lagging and freezing of the game and I have already contacted the SEGA support, got some e-mail communication but all of the fixes they provided were already tried and had no success fixing the game.

I have a decent PC that should be able to run the game properly on huge maps even on highest visual effects.

Is there somewhere I can find help regarding my issue? I really love the game and had 1500 hrs on it without issues.

Feel free to ask about any info you need!

0Send private message
0Send private message
a year ago
Apr 5, 2023, 8:33:47 AM

Hi.

I have some FPS drops too since TWR release. I think it's because of all the envoys and stealth units among other things.

Yesterday I played the last contest which is played in vanilla, it was absurdely more stable.

I don't know yet if there's a link but in the same time I downloaded a software named QuickCPU, and I played in performance mode to improve the performance of my CPU in game.

I saw a thread about stability and the devs said there will be some improvements in the next update.

I hope this will help.

Regards. Le Bambi Kriska

0Send private message
a year ago
Apr 5, 2023, 10:17:59 AM

Hello,

Yes, I thought the lagging may occur from the latest patches but it seems that my case is not caused by that. Where the lag is mostly visible is at the diplomacy screen between me and other civilizations and once I close this window - game resumes perfectly.. Sounds really strange to me.

Hope they optimize this great game.

Regards, 

Tomkata

0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment
0Send private message