• System : PC Windows 11/Steam, v1639697812
  • Game version : V1.0.06.0674-S10 (64-bit Standalone, build : 186390)

• Description : After winning a war, getting cities then ranksacking them, game gets completly mad
  1.  When I build new setlements, they are created as if a citiy (whose name is the one of the last ranksacked city), in which I cannot build buildings. This prevents me from validating my turn.
  2. Constructions in others cities don't actually build anymore.
  3. I can't move my units, which prevents me form validating my turn.
Not the 1st time I encounter this problem in the few last days (since last patch ?)
The other times I had to reload my last save several time, even after rebooting the game to solve the problem.
This time, I relaoded the last save and even previous one, it did not solve anything. Worse : after reloading previous saves I cannont validate this previous turn... Which where already validated in the former run.
That's why I say the game gets complitly mad.
Once, after building an outpost, I got an error message, "missing parameter" whose printscreen you'll find attach. More a symptome than the root cause I think.

• Attachments: Last 2 saves, screenshots, logs.

Diagnostics (2021'12'19 @1047'20''743''').html

Diagnostics (2021'12'19 @1033'15''585''').html

Error_missing_parameter.jpg

Diagnostics (2021'12'19 @0906'31''539''').html

auto-save 2633.ctr

auto-save 2632.ctr

• Steps to Reproduce : Not sure it is linked but bug occured several times doing this :
    1. Win a War,
    2. Negociate cities,
    3. ranksack them,
    4. Build a new outpost in this territory.
  • Expected Behavior : outpost create normaly, units move normaly, turn can be completed. 

The whole move is in fact a work around to convert a city into an outpost which is not possible directly in the game.

Merging cities is too expansive and buggy (when you merge to city that behave well, they turn to big starvation)

I love your game, but unfortunatly I won't play it until this kind of troubleshooting is solved.

In this save, I'm turn 290, my biggest score so far and a lot of acheivements at hands... Which I can't get without validating these ten last turns.

Regards,