logo amplifiers simplified
Humankind
Universe banner wording

[PC/STEAM, V1.0.15.2767] Osmosis events french localisation typo

Copied to clipboard!
2 years ago
Oct 11, 2022, 10:24:34 AM

Description :

While reading this specific scientific Osmosis event, the french translation reads incorrectly : "Les échanges entre le peuple de cette ville et celui de la Roue [...]". The english version, however, reads correctly : "Exchanges between the people of this City and its neighbours [%OpponentLeaderName] [...]".

I assume the incorrect french localisation is related to a wrong referencing parameter (something like [%Technology] is used, instead of [%NeighbouringLeaderName] or whatever the syntax is for the parameter used in this case), given the english version.

French version :

English version :

Suggested change :

Obviously, french localisation should just be a translation from the english version, hence stating the neighbouring leader's name influencing the city.

Updated 2 years ago.
0Send private message
2 years ago
Oct 11, 2022, 12:44:16 PM

For reference, the french localisation for the "standard" scientific osmosis event is correct (the one that only gives science) :

0Send private message
2 years ago
Oct 11, 2022, 12:54:55 PM

So I can safely confirm now that there's a wrong parameter being used for the french localisation for scientific osmosis events that grants technologies.

On this turn, 2 of my cities have osmosis events, with the exact same bug : the parameter used to reference the influencing culture is in fact the technology's name which can be bought.

City 1 :

City 2 :

Savefile if needed : OsmosisEventIn2Cities.ctr

Updated 2 years ago.
0Send private message
0Send private message
a year ago
Apr 23, 2023, 8:27:16 AM

This french localization typo is still present in the current Beta branch V1.0.22.3819

English localization :

French localization :

Savefile : Joseon Tour 55.ctr

Updated a year ago.
0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment
0Send private message