Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified
Humankind
Universe banner wording

Roads don't show up

Copied to clipboard!
7 months ago
Sep 17, 2023, 11:42:41 PM

The roads don't seem to be on the map at all so you can't use the to move units faster. I thought it was because of the tech to build roads but even after have it researched the road don't build between my cities. It makes me unable to use roads at all.

0Send private message
0Send private message
7 months ago
Sep 18, 2023, 7:05:33 AM

Supposed to be roads that go between cities and outposts. But ever since the update they don't seem to work I didn't notice it at first. I would assume this is not intended.  But if you need proof just look up a YouTuber playing the game or look at the tech tree it says it's supposed to build roads. The tech is the wheel.

0Send private message
0Send private message0Send private message0Send private message0Send private message0Send private message0Send private message
7 months ago
Oct 6, 2023, 9:20:39 AM

hopefully the devs are taking notice and it sorted in a future patch  , it not unplayable at mo , but definitely takes away some thing from the game 

0Send private message
6 months ago
Oct 16, 2023, 7:33:21 AM

To resolve this, ensure that the road construction feature is enabled or activated in your game settings. If you're in search of an online expository Writing Service, your quest ends here. Visit this official https://www.grabmyessay.com/expository-essay-writing-service website, where a plethora of information awaits you. The site offers comprehensive posts showcasing numerous PhD experts, complete with valuable reviews to aid you in selecting the perfect expert for your specific needs. This resource serves as a one-stop destination for those seeking professional assistance with annotated bibliographies. The abundance of expert profiles and reviews ensures that you can make a well-informed choice, finding the ideal expert to cater to your academic requirements.

Updated 6 months ago.
0Send private message
6 months ago
Oct 18, 2023, 12:25:34 PM

looks like it been sorted , updated today and roads show up on my current play though ;)

0Send private message
a month ago
Mar 22, 2024, 12:27:09 PM

I have the same issue. Although now there are questions that concern me much more. How to cope and complete all written assignments. Writing about such complex topics can be daunting. When uncertain about my ability to handle a topic effectively, I prefer to delegate it https://www.nursingpaper.com/ Recently, I discovered nursing essay writing service that proved to be invaluable in such situations. Thanks to their assistance, I successfully prepared a nursing paper, completing everything on schedule and to a high standard of quality.

Updated 8 days ago.
0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment
0Send private message