Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified
Endless Legend
Universe banner wording

ENDLESS™ Legend is a turn-based 4X fantasy-strategy game, where you control every aspect of your civilization as you struggle to save your homeworld Auriga. Create your own Legend!

Center of Influence bug

Copied to clipboard!
8 years ago
Oct 14, 2016, 9:42:12 AM

According to the stats and GDD this should be reducing other empires influence by -1% per fortress that empire owns. It appears to however by reducing influence by -1% per every fortress on the map, in my game this is a -55% penalty to influence. It's possible this is related to it being owned by the fomorians, I don't know who owns it, it's on the other side of the map, but capturing other fortresses for myself hasn't reduced the penalty.

0Send private message
0Send private message
8 years ago
Oct 14, 2016, 10:30:10 AM

I do. Though when I loaded the save the numbers seemed to update and dropped to a -53% penalty, so it does go down if you take fortresses from the fomorians. So if the fomorians own the fortress it's counting all the other fortress they own and applying it to every empire on the map, which is crippling. It's even worse in era 4 when the Dust Accumulator is revealed and does the same exact thing to every empire's dust income. I am assuming it should not be be having these effects when not owned by a full empire.

Morgawr - Turn 190.zip

0Send private message
8 years ago
Oct 14, 2016, 11:11:26 AM

It should never be as high as -53% penalty actually, but way lower whatever happens. We're looking into it. Thx for the save.

Updated 8 years ago.
0Send private message
8 years ago
Oct 19, 2016, 5:20:55 AM
Kaboomer wrote:

It should never be as high as -53% penalty actually, but way lower whatever happens. We're looking into it. Thx for the save.

Same for me, i create 16 influence and just got into era 2, discovering an facility of influence, eating away 14.5 influence.

0Send private message
7 years ago
Dec 30, 2016, 7:16:29 AM

For me influence went down to 0. But actually should be at -3. I have 7 income and get this reduced by 10.3.

Savegame:

Bug - influence.zip

0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment
0Send private message