Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified
Endless Legend
Universe banner wording

ENDLESS™ Legend is a turn-based 4X fantasy-strategy game, where you control every aspect of your civilization as you struggle to save your homeworld Auriga. Create your own Legend!

Latest update problem: crash on start

Copied to clipboard!
0Send private message0Send private message
8 years ago
Oct 14, 2016, 3:26:56 PM

Disabling Steam overlay does not help in my case.

Also tried completely wiping the game and reinstalling it - this also did not help.

0Send private message
8 years ago
Oct 14, 2016, 4:07:15 PM

Disconnecting external monitor from my MBP stopped immediate crashing on start.

0Send private message
0Send private message
8 years ago
Oct 16, 2016, 7:58:37 AM

Hi, I just bought Endless Legend from Steam and like Vesta, the game won't start past the Title screen, and there is no Diagnostics*.html file or Output_log.txt.

Issue: The game does not advance past the title screen.

Specs: OSX El Capitan 10.11.6, MacBook Pro 2011, 2.8 GHz Intel Core i7 processor, 8 GB memory, Intel HD Graphics 3000 512 MB

Version: Not sure how to check since I can't get past the Title screen — I bought the Endless Legend with the Guardians, Shadows, and Shifters expansion pack and three other add-ons

I ran diagnostics on the local files three times, uninstalled and reinstalled the game, changed from 64-bit to 32-bit, and installed the newest version of the Mono Framework package ([…].universal.pkg). I also disabled the Steam overlay. Still not working!

Updated 8 years ago.
0Send private message
8 years ago
Oct 20, 2016, 2:26:21 PM

For me, none of this helped... I tried downloading and installing the latest version of Mono (http://www.mono-project.com/download/), and all the other troubleshooting recommendations.  

However, I finally got it to launch...  Run it in 32-bit mode.

Go into Steam -> Right Click on the game and go to Properties -> Local Files tab -> Browse Local Files button -> Right click on the "EndlessLegend" application bundle and chose Get Info -> Check the "Open in 32-bit mode" -> Close that windows and try running it again.

0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment
0Send private message