Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified
Endless Legend
Universe banner wording

ENDLESS™ Legend is a turn-based 4X fantasy-strategy game, where you control every aspect of your civilization as you struggle to save your homeworld Auriga. Create your own Legend!

[REQUEST] Three User Interface requests

Copied to clipboard!
9 years ago
Dec 28, 2014, 11:25:03 PM
Through my time playing EL, I've found three things that I'd really like to see regarding the interface: a research "queue", a one-click "add all resource extractors to queue" in the City List Screen, and an "upgrade all queued units" button.

1. Research Queue: Basically, right now if I queue up 8 techs and want to swap the order such that a different tech is #3, as far as I know I have to undo all the techs down to #2 and re-queue all the techs back in the desired order. Is there any chance of getting a research queue that functions in a similar fashion to the construction queue such that I can just drag and drop?

2. Add Resource Extractors Right now, whenever I research a new extraction technology (luxury or strategic), I have to go from city to city and check if the extractor is in the available buildings list (or see it within the region on the map) and add the extractor to the city's queue. I'd like to request a button in the City List Screen that would simply add all available extractors the end of all queues, or even allow us to click the resource's icon to queue up that resource per city.

3. Upgrade Queued Units In a similar fashion to the previous one, whenever I upgrade a unit's design to include the newest weapons and such, it'd be nice to be able to upgrade all currently queued units of the old type to instead by the new type. I understand if this one isn't as easy to go about, as it seems that new units aren't exactly "upgrades" of the previous units (or are they?).
0Send private message
0Send private message
9 years ago
Dec 29, 2014, 9:04:39 PM
I wholly agree with all 3 requests

wallish wrote:
I understand if this one isn't as easy to go about, as it seems that new units aren't exactly "upgrades" of the previous units (or are they?).

Funny thing, endless space (their previous game) actually DOES do that.
0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment
0Send private message