Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified
Endless Legend
Universe banner wording

ENDLESS™ Legend is a turn-based 4X fantasy-strategy game, where you control every aspect of your civilization as you struggle to save your homeworld Auriga. Create your own Legend!

Increased Character Limit!

Copied to clipboard!
9 years ago
Dec 29, 2014, 3:22:46 AM
I could not find anything about this in anyone else's suggestions, but I would appreciate an increased character limit for army names. While it makes sense on regions to be limited to 10 letters, because it might not fit on the land otherwise, armies don't make sense to me. Army names are limited to 15 characters, but some of the preset names far exceed this. For example, I would like to be able to make the "2nd Red Bear Warriors" in addition to the "1st", if I had two armies with the same unit make-up.

TL;DR

The generated names are longer than the character limit; I would like an increase.
0Send private message
9 years ago
Jan 5, 2015, 1:34:04 PM
Given how often this suggestion comes up, I'll bump this thread. I've been annoyed by the low character limit a number of times already.
0Send private message
0Send private message0Send private message
9 years ago
Jan 9, 2015, 4:22:46 PM
I completly agree with you SentientDawn.

Or as Gnostic said: "As what The-Cat-o-Nine-Tales says, Bump"
0Send private message
0Send private message
9 years ago
Jan 12, 2015, 5:18:02 PM
Yeh my friend did this by pressing Home, he had names that stretched over the entire map. I agree that the character limit should be higher... but not Endless! smiley: biggrin
0Send private message
9 years ago
Jan 13, 2015, 11:51:13 AM
Another thread of this, and I'm signing it as well. Longer names allowed would be nice indeed.
0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment
0Send private message