Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified
Endless Legend
Universe banner wording

ENDLESS™ Legend is a turn-based 4X fantasy-strategy game, where you control every aspect of your civilization as you struggle to save your homeworld Auriga. Create your own Legend!

Empire Plans and Influence Points

Copied to clipboard!
9 years ago
Dec 2, 2014, 5:05:25 AM
In my games I seem to spend an awful lot of time with a calculator trying to figure out how much influence I need to get a turn in order to gather enough points to choose empire plans. It would be nice if there was a way to see in game (perhaps in the simulate screen) how many points per turn you would need to earn to pick whatever configuration of empire plans you have or wish to have. This calculation should also take into consideration the number of turns left until you choose the next empire plan. That way, if I found or take a new city, I can quickly find out how many more influence points I will need to maintain the current plan or choose a different one.
0Send private message
9 years ago
Dec 2, 2014, 10:55:20 PM
I agree that something like this is a good idea. It seems that the "Simulate" screen really should live up to its name which IMHO right now it doesn't so much.
0Send private message
9 years ago
Jan 26, 2015, 3:12:10 PM
Yes please! Anything that reduces manual calculation would be useful.

Also they should add tooltips to buildings that grant FIDS per exploitation/terrain feature/district how much they would total out with current city layout.
0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment
0Send private message