Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified
Endless Legend
Universe banner wording

ENDLESS™ Legend is a turn-based 4X fantasy-strategy game, where you control every aspect of your civilization as you struggle to save your homeworld Auriga. Create your own Legend!

Gray-out city boundaries. Focus on region.

Copied to clipboard!
9 years ago
May 19, 2015, 5:58:40 PM
When I'm placing a new exploitation, the map gets very confusing... Specially depending on the empire colors...

Let's see a concrete example: where may I place the exploitation at this screen?

Yep, the answer is nowhere! The map is not focused at the city... Although this is kind of an interesting feature, this can get very confusing...

Suggestion:

1)when a city is selected gray out and dessaturate areas outside the city borders, like this:

2) When the dialog of "select a valid location to build this structure " is shown, center at the region and zoom to fit the entire region automatically.
0Send private message
9 years ago
May 28, 2015, 7:46:22 PM
A good idea.

I rewrite here another idea about constructions (an idea already said in the list of suggestions I made, see my signature) : we should be able to planifiate the expansions locations : it means selecting where the futures expansions will be, without having to select the expansions one by one which is idiot and quite boring.
0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment
0Send private message